1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi ejector spring ?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by kiwiG, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

Hi Guys, A previous owner of my MX8 fractionally shortened (quarter inch or so)the ejector springs because he believed that at full strength they placed extra load on the frame during re-cocking. My gun is about due to be serviced. Should I get the springs replaced with full length new springs or does he have a valid point. Thanks for your help. Cheers-Graham.

2. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

Thanks Jimmy. I would actually prefer new springs...at this stage the empties get 'lifted' rather than 'ejected', but you know how it is...if someone tells you something (no matter how silly it sounds) you tend to take it as gospel. Cheers-Graham.

3. winchesterAA

winchesterAA Member

I have 2 perazzi's myself and i was wondering the same thing about the ejector springs.. if you were too cut off a few coils would it have a tendency too put less stress on the ejector itself, In which case would save the ejector from cracking or breaking? What do you guys think? Or just leave it as is from the factory Thanks Richie

4. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

I have chopped a few coils off my O/U springs and it still ejects a few feet behind me but not the 10 feet like it used to do. I prefer to manually remove the empties from my TMX and have never had a broken ejector thankfully because it is an expensive repair.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
how to rebuild a perazzi ejector

perazzi ejector spring

perazzi ejector springs
replacing ejector perazzi
replacing ejector spring in perazzi tmx video