1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

perazzi drop out trigger is falling out

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by romie, Aug 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. romie

romie Active Member

I have never had a problem but my trigger started falling out shooting doubles. fell out three times.The spring plunger seems to be strong but it happens when I snap it shut. I can hold it when I close it but I would like to figure it out before the grand. HELP
    Monty

2. romie

romie Active Member

It happened at the end of the day yesterday and seemed like the stock might have had just a little movement..Thanks.Spring seemed tight on the punger.

3. Simon Engraving

Simon Engraving Active Member

replace ball and spring problem solved. ball is probablywore and not correctly seated in the detent in rear of reciever bottom tang.

4. romie

romie Active Member

Thanks
    The stock is fractionally loose but I know iif I replace the ball it will be solved.the ball is a little worn.
    Monty

5. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Do the serial numbers on the trigger match the reciever?
    You need to remove the stock and look at the the reciever trigger hole match up
    to be sure the trigger is engaging the reciever properly.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

6. romie

romie Active Member

I checked the stock and the stock is tight. I have shot at least 30,000 maybe more I don't know the number and never had it fall out. I has to be the plunger and spring I guess.
    Monty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.