1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi Doubles

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by settersam, Apr 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. settersam

settersam Member

Check the trigger pull on the second barrel. I had the same problem once and found the pull on the second shot was too light. The recoil from the first shot was firing both.

2. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

To add to what Pat said, when you change the selector, you need to be sure you have moved it all the way over and if it isn't all the way over it will double on you.

3. jimbotrap

jimbotrap TS Member

B. S. I have shot a Perazzi for years. Most of the shooter I shoot with shoot Perazzi's. We have never had this problem. If you do not hold (any gun properly it will go off on you). Don't make a problem with the gun that simply replaces you mechanciap ettors. - Jim

4. Custer

Custer Member

Chris,
    I had the same problem with a near new MX8, What I had done was applied to much oil in the wrong place. What I do now is clean the trigger in mineral spirits then blow dry it out with a compresser, then smother the trigger with breakfree, leave for a hour to soak in then blow all the supplus off with the compresser,I do this every six months and I have never had a problem since, in the four years I have had it.

5. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Make sure that you haven't over lubed the trigger assembly. What kind of lube are you using?

6. mono1393

mono1393 Member

Jim Elliot,

What is mechanciap ettors?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.