1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi DB 81 GREAT GUN

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by ONEDOLLARBILL, Sep 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ONEDOLLARBILL

ONEDOLLARBILL Member

0   0   0

I just recieved a Perazzi DB 81 From an add on TC the Gentleman was one GUY HUNGERFORD If the rest of the Country would just act as he! Everything he said he would do he did! The GUN came over packaged but I was happy for that ! The Gun it self is FANTASTIC !! Took it to the range yesterday and went 149 straight ! Bottom Line if you ever have the chance to do business with him rest assured it will go smooth and be evrything he says it will be ! Thanks GUY ! Couldnt ask for a better DEAL !

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Based ont the location of thsi thread, t must be for sale...

Eh?

3. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

If so, I would think there would be a price increase, after that kind of success.

4. rbmtrap

rbmtrap Member

0   0   0

Sounds like a happy customer reporting in on a purchase. I too had some recent dealings with Guy, and too will confirm that he's a 'stand up guy' (pun intended) and stands behind his immaculate gear. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him.

5. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

All the comment means is that a guy can make a little error and get jabbed in the ribs. His thing is minor. I use these things to bump things up. lotta guys do

6. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Bill. I have owned and shot 2 DB81s. Adn they both shot LOW.Lower than 50/50. Harlan Campbell even took a poke with one at the pattern board and it registered a full pattern below the cross hatch. Really. I sold that gun the following week after the clinic. BTW. I recommend Harlan's clinic. the main thing I like about it the most is that he teaches you a new TECHNIQUE. I can spot a Harlan clinic grad from the sidewalk. When guys ask my advice I tell them Campbell methods will work for them.

I bet your DB81 is tops!

7. rbmtrap

rbmtrap Member

0   0   0

Interesting, I've got three of them and they're all 80/20 or more. I can change it of course with comb height, but never had any of them (two more have come and gone) that approached 50/50.

Harlan's always been a Kgun guy hasn't he? Maybe he was trying to make a point at the time.

Looking at the record, it looks like Guy Hungerford has been back at the 27 for roughly 20 years, although I have no idea what he shot to get, and stay, back there. The DB81 that he had for sale a few days ago was a 29.5" o/u, and the pictures looked great - obviously some happy camper stepped up...

8. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

0   0   0

Harlan hasn't always been a K-gun guy.He shot doubles with a MX-3 for twenty years!

9. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Guy is a class act. I met him when he first started shooting then I moved to Texas. I really miss that Sacramento group.

10. ONEDOLLARBILL

ONEDOLLARBILL Member

0   0   0

IM sorry if I put this in the wrong place just happy and wanted to let all know Guy used me right ! I did step up and glad I did !

11. Guy

Guy Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the nice words.

Haven't shot much trap since the Sac club closed.....ZZ's and birds these days.

BTW....I shot a pair of 97's at Sage Hill to make the 27....must have been 1992-3 or so. I remember my first hdcp at 27 was something like 83.....murder!

12. deankol

deankol Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Guy

What's harder zz or 27 yards?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.