1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi comp1 o/u type II

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by groundpounder, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. groundpounder

groundpounder TS Member

Greetings to all,

I just purchased a clean Perazzi comp1 o/u with serial number range in 34,xxx, which i believe is type 2. Welcome any comments on the gun from guys that have shot one like it or are still shooting it. It has 34 inch barrels, f/im no porting or chokes. I plan to use it for doubles. tnx in advance

2. groundpounder

groundpounder TS Member

correction 32 inch barrels -

3. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

flat rib I assume? Jake

4. groundpounder

groundpounder TS Member

hi, its a stepped rib,

5. groundpounder

groundpounder TS Member

Tnx for the great info, yes the barrels are original - measured out to extra full on the top and tight modified on the bottom. all original, even the stock. the trigger is OLD, and will need to be checked. tnx again,

6. hagar85

hagar85 TS Member

Had one of these about 20 years ago. Sold it for nice profit to a live bird shooter who wouldn't leave me alone until he got it. I have regretted it every since. It was the best doubles gun I ever owned, before or since. Barrels were very tight choking, as these guns were uilt to shoot live birds. Get a new style trigger, and enjoy your gun. Good shooting.

7. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

I may be in the market for one of these guns in the distant future, why does one not want to use the original trigger?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.