1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi Comb Spacers

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mflora, Apr 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mflora

mflora Member

Need some and don't want to pay silly P price. I know that they are metric but they look like 3/8" to me. Just nylon washers? Suggestions much appreciated as usual.
    Mark

2. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Factory spacers are metal with numbers on it.

You can paint the hardware store washers black to disguise.

3. SMITH47

SMITH47 Member

i'm lazy and did not want to go to the hardware store shopping.
    so i got a pack from Devault and they work just fine ..

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I picked up a dozen in all thickness's at Lowes for $2.99, they are nylon reinforced plastic (or hard rubber) and come in an assortment of colors or all mixed if you prefer ... I bought some that are 1/16, 1/8, 1/4 and a few single 3/8 washers just to have them ... Total out the door was $5.88 for 18 washers ... If I would of been thinking I could of went to WalMart where if they don't have it, you probably won't need it ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. ED'S GUN NUT HUT

ED'S GUN NUT HUT TS Member

You spent thousands on the gun and won't spend a few extra dollars for the original spacers? You can buy the ones you need without ordering a whole set, that is what I did to replace the 3 missing ones from my MX-15 when I bought it. Ed

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Ed,

SERIOUSLY:

Please explain to me why the original spacers would be any better than spacers bought at the local hardware store ..? If you compare them side by side or one on top of the other you wouldn't know the difference ... If there was any advantage to buying original equipment I would pay the overly inflated prices that they are selling for from the gun dealers or stock makers ... The spacers are not subject to wear and only serve to set the comb on top of so there is not a chance in hell of wearing them out ... The three spacers you bought would of bought a lifetime supply at the local hardware store and got the same job done a lot cheaper ... Its not a matter of money, its a matter of getting ripped off (gouged) and we all know how that pisses shooters off ... If paying more makes them better I must of missed something in economics,logic, and common sense ...

If you need more let me know and I will sell you a dozen of them for the same price you paid for 3 and throw in a tube of K-Y and that'll make them work better also ... If you want the K-Y that warms to the touch that costs extra ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

7. braunpro

braunpro TS Member

Contact Stock positioning Systems at 16313196959 You can have a full set for free. Ray Braun

8. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Ray,
    Thanks for the heads up, I have a lifetime supply but a few others may need some ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

9. mflora

mflora Member

Thanks Ray all set.
    Mark

10. Two Dogs

Two Dogs Well-Known Member

Be careful, if you get the wrong spacers like the one's for a Browning your gun might shoot high and to the left....

11. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

two dogs... good shot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

perazzi adjustable stock spacers

perazzi comb spacer

perazzi comb spacers

perazzi mx8 spacer

trap gun comb spacers