1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi choke tubes

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mastergunner, Apr 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mastergunner

mastergunner TS Member

Be careful, I ran into choke problems with an MX 2000 and having the wrong choke tubes. I called briley and after I mic the barrel they we able to tell me that I had the wrong choke tubes with my barrel and they told me what ones
    I should have. Give them a call because Perazzi has did some weird things at times.

After I talked to Briley about my gun I called my friend about his and he didn't think that he had a problem, but when he tried to remove his choke tube to check out his choke he found it was stuck. Once he finally removed it he found out that he had blown have of the choke tube out of his gun.

2. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

I've got three of your style tubes left but no gun to fit them. A #8, A #10, both factory original and another marked #6 that someone looks to have polished out a bit. All three for $125 if your interested. Drop the XX's

3. 3200

3200 TS Member

In general, what year/Ser# ranges encompass the different generations of Perazzi chokes?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.