1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi Choke Tube Question

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by snkypete, May 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snkypete

snkypete Member

Need some help...Can someone tell me what "generation" choke tubes came with a TMS? the tubes are 2 inches long over-all and the tube extend about a half inch past the end of the barrel and is grooved to grip the choke wrench. The tube inside the barrel is an inch and a half long with the threads toward the muzzle end of the barrel. What "generation" Perazzi chokes are these? Thank for any help in advance.

Richard L.

2. Trapshooter

Trapshooter Well-Known Member

That is a type 3 choke. The current ones being made now are type 4. Hope this helps. Todd

3. snkypete

snkypete Member

Thanks Todd and MX-8B. MX-8B, thanks for the picture comparison. My choke tube looks just like the one on the right of your photo, so it muct be a first generation. Sure appreciate the help. All this "generation" stuff sure can get confusing.I knew I could depend on someone on TS to help me out. Thanks a bunch.

Richard L.

4. juststartin'

juststartin' Member

And where would one get aftermarket Gen. 1 chokes from? Just curious. Tom Strabavy

5. bkms

bkms Member

Tom, i buy my extended chokes (Generation one) from Wrights gunsmithing, good chokes. http://www.wrightsgunsmiths.com/ Bob...........

6. philip austin

philip austin TS Member

To "juststartin" Hello Tom email me with your bore size and the out side diameter of the plain section of one of your choke tubes. I can probably put you in touch with a couple of bargains. Regards for now. Philip

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

perazzi choke tubes mt6