1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

* Perazzi choke tube barrel - can it be shortened?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by WNCRob, Jul 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WNCRob

WNCRob Member

Please don't do it! Sell it and buy another gun if you find 32" too long. Personally, I find the 32" Perazzi to be perfect for doubles.

WNCRob

2. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

Do not shorten the bbls. Keep as is. Look around & find the bbls that will fit in the length you want. Buy them & have them fitted to the gun. If you tire of the gun you can always sell it & the xtra bbls seperately or together. ALMOST any mod to a gun knocks down its value for resale. Everyone has his own ideas on what a gun should be & what you do may not meet his needs.

3. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

Sportshot, I am 68 and in March & early April I am tired of 100 gun mounts. I use a barrel weight that is several pounds. By June I am fine after 400 targets. MX-10 32 " O/U

4. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

I have a 31.5" tapered flat rib barrel that weighs approx 1.5kg with 7 custom thin wall extended Angle Port chokes. Been ported and cones lengthened. Excellent condition, $2,500

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.