1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi Case Problem, Seeking Soution!!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Charlie Becknell, Jun 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

My Perazzi case has a small problem. The Velcro strap that fastens around the grip has pulled out of the case. One of my buddies sent his to a luggage shop to have his repaired. I suspect that this is not an infrequent problem. What did you do or have done to repair the problem?

Charlie Becknell

Lexington, KY

2. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

The button that holds the strap is secured to the inside of the outer shell of the case, through the padded inner shell.

The biggest problem you'll have is to separate the inner shell from the outer case. I suggest you send it to a luggage repair shop to deal with it.

In the future, keep a piece of that black foam came with the case in front of the receiver, push the recoil pad against the end of the case, just like how they shipped the gun to us, the strap won't get pulled so hard when your case moves.

3. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

Thanks Steve,

Too bad they don't make their case a little more sturdy. I don't believe it should come apart so easily.

Charlie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.