1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PERAZZI BIRD GUN

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Baber, Sep 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baber

Baber TS Member

0   0   0

For Sale.... Perazzi pigeon gun. Its a prime example of on the the earliest Perazzi's built. Serial number 31140 makes it the 140 Perazzi built. Sat in some guys safe unfired for 40+ years. Two stocks. All numbers match. Truly an prime example of a hand made Perazzi.

Visit the website for photos.

Price..... $3750

Tom

2. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

For a Perazzi collector.. this is one of the rarest of the rarest.. Almost impossible to find in this condition.. and a fantastic price.. If i had the extra $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ right now.. it would be SOLD.. Hope it finds a good home.. All Good.. Mike

3. Baber

Baber TS Member

0   0   0

Like Mike said it's a great value

Tom

4. Baber

Baber TS Member

0   0   0

All numbers match.

5. Baber

Baber TS Member

0   0   0

Two stocks are included

6. saintlawrence

saintlawrence Member

0   0   0

Tom: Does this gun have the removeable trigger system of the MX-8 series guns?

Thanks.
    Kelly

7. Baber

Baber TS Member

0   0   0

This has a removable leaf spring trigger

8. Baber

Baber TS Member

0   0   0

This is the original Perazzi. Its a fine hand made example of one of the earliest of Daniel's great guns.

9. Baber

Baber TS Member

0   0   0

This is an example of a rare Perazzi Hand Made Bird Gun

10. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Our collectors are sleeping out there.. This is as rare a find as one would ever hope for..AND.. at a VERY fair price..

11. Baber

Baber TS Member

0   0   0

I put it on Giacomos site a little wile ago. Maybe someone will see it there.

TB

12. Baber

Baber TS Member

0   0   0

13. Baber

Baber TS Member

0   0   0

14. Baber

Baber TS Member

0   0   0

This is a great opportunity to have a gun that will crush those airborne rats

15. Baber

Baber TS Member

0   0   0

This is a great bird gun

16. MOP

MOP Active Member

0   0   0

You wouldn't want to try to find forend parts for it.

17. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Why does everyone think a 28" Perazzi is a pigeon gun? Everyone shoots longer barrels.

18. Baber

Baber TS Member

0   0   0

MOP---- Don't understand you comment. Yes the forearm is different from a Type 4 but all the rest of the parts are available. Sure... you crack the wood and you have have to have one made but thats true with just about any Perazzi thats not the latest Type 4

EuroJoe.... Some people shoot longer barrels and some don't. Mr Perazzi one asked why Americans shoot longer barrels at Olympic Trap. He listen to the explanation then said why do we Americans want to handicap ourselves to shoot better.

TB

19. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Look what dominates live bird and bunker shooting.. It seems to be barrels 30" and shorter.. You just have to get to a faster moving target quicker.. Longer barrels work.. if they are light enough.. Very hard to find in America.. Now.. with Sporting Clays and Bunker comming on strong.. The shooters in the know.. DEMANDED faster.. more dynamic barrels.. and got them..

While I reserve my 27 5/8" Perazzi barrel for Olympic trap.. Kim Rhodes shoots a 26".. and she'd done extremely well with them.. In another life I might match her worst scores..

In the case of this Perazzi.. probably 95% of it is hand fitted.. It's perfection at its higest leval..I wish I had the money... just to own it..If it never fired another shot.. it's a piece of history..

20. rad 53

rad 53 Member

0   0   0

Hi Tom,just a question regarding the serial number. In Mr. Lippards book it states Type 1's start at serial number 30,000 in 1966. If your gun is serial number 31140, it would be the 1,140th gun made, not the 140th .I may stand to be corrected here, so if anyone can update me on Perazzi numbers I would be gratefull. Still a very nice gun either way Tom, respectfully,Donald.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.