1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PERAZZI BIG BORE

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dbcook, Apr 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

i have a tms imported by winchester{1980} gun.it did not come with adjustable trigger or adjustable comb.original serial numbers matching trigger is in gun. it has screw in chokes. i only got the # 6 with gun. trigger is removable by a lever on top of the receiver that looks like a safety but you slide it up & the trigger comes out. i would like to find #8 & # 10 chokes for it. i can get the rest from merlyn. i would like to have a factory case for this gun also. one other thing. my gun is stamped {tms} on the receiver & you can not see the stamping when the gun is closed. dwain

2. lighthouse

lighthouse Member

The TMS is a TM-1 with screw in chokes from the factory

3. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

i don,t really know the difference except the screw in chokes.i don,t know if tm 1,s have revoable trigger or not. if you set my tms beside a tm1 & no one noticed the screw in choke i doubt anyone could tell the difference. dwain

4. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

yes my choke tube looks like the one on the right dwain

5. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

dwain where you been. shooting in ottumwa next week?jackmitch

6. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

won,t make it jack.will be in calif again. i am going to bosco,s tomorrow to shoot the zone shoot. dwain

7. Bluerock1

Bluerock1 Member

I might be wrong, but I thought the tms had a tapered rib.

BR1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.