1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi - Beretta ownership

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Hooligan, Sep 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hooligan

Hooligan Member

I read on another thread that Beretta owned and now shared technology with
    Perazzi. Is this on a world wide basis or confined to the US only. How long has this been the case?? I find this very interesting, as whilst there is no supporting
    hard evidence, quite a number of shooters here in Australia have a strong feeling
    that Beretta is becoming increasingly committed to an allegiance in China. The potential sales market in Asia is recognized however many of us wonder if and when
    sales and parts manufacturing are going to become integrated. The overall quality
    of mid range Beretta guns in Australia does not appear to be improving!
    I wonder what, if Beretta has in fact acquired Perazzi, the long term ramifications will be?

Barry

2. Baber

Baber TS Member

Beretta at one time owned a piece of Perazzi however that was sometime back and I understand Perazzi has bought them out. I spoke with Mr Perazzi at the shot show earlier this year. He did not look well and was traveling with his Doctor. I suspect there will be some changes in ownership when he passes.

China is an emerging market that can not be ignored. If I were in any consumer business I would be looking towards that county for future business. Beretta is no different.

Tom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

how are perazzi and beretta related