1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

perazzi barrels

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by fly, Dec 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fly

fly Active Member

What Perazzi's have inter-changable barrels? Does an Mx8 fit a MX12 or an older MT6? Thanks

2. Baber

Baber TS Member

There are two basic types of Perazzi barrels. The square mono block like the MX 8 and the Round Mono-block like the MX3(not Special), MX5, MX7. The two types don't interchange.

There are 4 major categories of Forearms within these types. They are known as Type 1-4. This affects the type of barrel lug. Incidentally Type 4 is the latest and most common. I believe all round mono-blocks are type 4. Also I recall the MT6's used a different lug as well but I could be wrong. Giacomo can change the lug to fit the type.

TB

3. Baber

Baber TS Member

The only bunker in the state is at Gator. Thats where i shoot. I have never seen a round mono block fit an MX8....

I have seen the locking tits break off the round mono block guns. Thats why I stay away from the.
    TB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.