1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi barrel value?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ClaySmoke, Oct 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ClaySmoke

ClaySmoke Member

Wanting your guys opinion on what you think a factory Perazzi 27.5" carrier barrel with 20, 28 and 410 kolar tubes and tools is worth in very good condition. Thanks. Garrett

2. Cherokee Kid

Cherokee Kid TS Member

$20.00. If they come with 5 lbs of Perazzi trigger springs, $20,000.

3. ClaySmoke

ClaySmoke Member

PerazziBigBore-Thank you for the info. Your posts are always very informative and helpful. Thanks again. Garrett

4. Baber

Baber TS Member

I am assuming you are talking about one of those bored out unfirable type barrels. Some of the 27.5 barrels are good skeet barrels in the own right but if they can only be shot with tubes things are different.

TB

5. ClaySmoke

ClaySmoke Member

Yes this is a "bored out" unfireable barrel. Only to be used with the sub tubes.

6. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

A 27 inch carrier barrel that can't be shot worth 1250 to 1500? "If you find the right buyer" indeed. So Cole, how much do you think a desirable barrel, say a 291/2 inch original m/f?
    That 27 inch barrel will sit a LONG time. Jake

7. philip austin

philip austin TS Member

Hello and good morning Garrett. Can you send me a few photographs of the barrel, tubes and tools etc. Thanking you and kind regards. Philip.

8. ClaySmoke

ClaySmoke Member

Philip, it's not actually my barrel. It belongs to a buddy of mine, and he was just curious as to how much it's value was. It had come with a gun he had purchased a while back. Thanks. Garrett

9. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

you cant sell the tubes seperate from the barrel-

those tubes wont fit another barrel --and that is even more apparent because they go to a carrier barrel- every one of which is different

Gene

10. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

OK Mike. That I agree with. Jake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.