1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi adjustable stock mechanism- where to buy?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Aussie Dan, May 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aussie Dan

Aussie Dan Member

Hi Gentlemen,

Can someone recommend where I can get a replica Perazzi adjustable stock mechanism?

Add a rib have replacement Browning and beretta ones but I can't find one the same as Perazzi. I need it the same with the posts attached to the comb, not the base, and so the post are adjustable on cast as well as height, as the Perazzi ones are?

Please help!

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

$60, halfway down the page:

http://www.mm-accessory.com/view_corpo_1.php?tipology_id=1&category_id=1&start=30

3. Aussie Dan

Aussie Dan Member

Thanks very much. They are very similar,but the ones i have the plates are not rounded in a cemi circle on the ends, more just the corners of the sqare rounded with around a 1/4 inch radius. These will do i think.

Do the Beretta replacement ones from ADDARIB go into the existing cut outs on the beretta memory stock system (which is rubbish made of plastic!)??

4. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Dan: I can get these from Perazzi USA and ship to Australia, if you're there.

I do quite a bit of reloader and Perazzi business "down under."

Whiz

5. decimamas 54

decimamas 54 Active Member

My system is the same of Perazzi but I say that it's better because you can install it easily. As you saw they are round it on the end. The reason is that this way you can use a endmil the same size and make one cut only: less time and less chance to make a mistake.

PS I only have two of this hardware left for the moment and they will be 50 days before we star the production again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.