1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi 34 in. O/U Barrels FS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tomward, May 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tomward

tomward TS Member

As new 34 inch MX adjustable rib barrels. Both barrels tuned by Wilkinson. Porting by Pro Port. Both barrels are .740 bore. Bottom barrell is 20 thou. and top barrell is 25 thou. choke constriction. Blue wear is non exixtent other than lug and where wood meets metal. No wear on block lugs. These barrels fit MX 8, 10, 15, 2000, DB 81 and so forth. Giacomo's price on new barrels is $4,500. These, Wilkinson tuned and Pro Ported are for sale for $3,900 plus S&H. E mail for photos or call at 817-538-4663. Tom Ward

2. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Hi, Tom.

I'm looking for the newer bigger bore 34" single. If you run across one, get hold of me.

Every hear about my buddy down in Argyle? I head he's in Dallas selling realestate... that figures. I never did get a dime out of that P/W and hydraulics unit.

Whiz

3. tomward

tomward TS Member

Whiz. Great to her from you. I will keep an eye out but with your connections, finding parts for you would be like offering Tiger Woods advise on the golf swing.
    Never talked to anyone that knew the Argyle DIRTBAG but you just never know when and where you will meet up. I guess his career as an ATA certified instructor just did'nt work out. I took 4K in counterfiet money off a guy. Someone asked me if I would recognize him if I saw him again. I would recognize him in a coal mine at midnight. Still cary the cell number of the secret service agent in my wallet just in case.

Hope all is well with you. Best, Tom

4. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Ha, ha... good one.

Take care and always a joy to tap the keys with you.

Whiz

5. tomward

tomward TS Member

6. tomward

tomward TS Member

Still getting e mails

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.