1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Peoria Skeet and Trap

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tanda1, Apr 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tanda1

tanda1 Member

Now this is the way to plan, promote and follow through when holding an ATA shoot.

-- Complete shoot program posted on the club website weeks in advance.

-- Email reminders w/ program sent at least a week prior to the shoot date.

-- Program received in the mail a couple weeks ahead of shoot date.

-- Presquading available through presquad.com

-- and....get this....complete results with winners in each event as well as all
    scores for all shooters posted on their website when I checked at 10pm the
    day of the shoot.

Their attention to detail is first rate. Hats off to you folks at Peoria S&T.
  2. tomr1

tomr1 Member

I'm new to registered shooting and I've been real anxious about trying new clubs/experiences and I've noticed the same thing you've mentioned above. Like I said, I am new to this, but I'm sure impressed with the operation in place at Peoria and can't wait to make the trip North to give it a try.
  3. 2 kluk

2 kluk Member

tanda1 & tomr1

Thank you for the the complimentary feedback. For the past 1 1/2 years the board and members of the Peoria Skeet and Trap Club have focused on customer satisfaction. Great targets and friendly service are the foundation for achieving higher levels of satisfaction. The marketing and communications that you noted positively add to the shooter's experience.

We have a ways to go to reach all of our goals, but shooter surveys and feedback like yours indicates that we are headed in the right direction. The smiles at the end of the day and the positive comments are the fuel that keeps us going.

Thanks again and we hope you'll have the opportunity to shoot at our club in the near future.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.