1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Peoria, IL - program for 9/28???

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by scott calhoun, Sep 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scott calhoun

scott calhoun Well-Known Member

Does anyone know the program for the 9/28 registered shoot at Peoria, Illinois. Their website shows the date but no program.

Thanks - Scott

2. scott calhoun

3. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

Scott, anytime I've gone there it's 100 dubs, 100 singles and 100 caps starting between 9 and 9:30am. Harv

4. happy

happy Member

stay home Scott, This place is tough and I don't need any compition from you. The wind always blows 40 to 60 mph, rain storms always come in the afternoon and you have to beat Kevin Wunder The greatest shooter in caentral Illinois. Everyone needs to go to Sparta so I can be the only A class shooter there. Call Earl Sheets This might be the calcuta handicap shoot. See you there NORM GILMOURE

5. happy

happy Member

Just talked to Earl 50 pair- 100 singles - 100 handicap. No calcuta but perpetual purse is in play. norm

6. scott calhoun

Norm -

Thanks, I emailed Earl earlier in the day but wasn't sure if the email address was any good so I posted here. Earl did reply.

Art and I were planning for Sparta, but we can't get out of town until Friday night so it's just not worth the trip. Looks like we'll be at Peoria, wind and rain be damned.

Scott

7. happy

happy Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.