1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

People of Illinois

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bird30, Aug 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bird30

Bird30 TS Member

I wish to encourage you to call your State Reps. and Senators and ask them to
    introduce a Castle Doctrine bill which will allow your person and your car be treated the same as your house for the defence of your family, your car and yourself. Lets see if we can put some pressure on the anti-gunners.

Dave

2. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Great idea Dave I'll send a few emails and make a few calls.

3. Bird30

Bird30 TS Member

4. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

HuH !!

I don't understand I used to live in southern IL where the Grand is located right now and I never had a problem of course if I said Im was an IL resident then I had to have a Fiod card ok I know Imight had spell it wrong if so back off anyway I live in KY now and southern IL and KY is a lot alike except for the Foicd card or what ever it is.

I agree the northern part of IL might be different but the Grand is not up there tjhey even have real 4 legged coon's and other wild life that is in my neck of the woods.

Foggy

5. Bird30

Bird30 TS Member

Foggy So you will understand a Castle Doctrine bill is a law which treats your person,car,like your home. We have a law which states we can carry a conceled
    weapon in our house and on our property for defence of our home and family but we are unable to do this any other place. We want a CCW for our car and our person. Sorry that I didn't explain the reason for the Castle Doctrine Law.

Dave

6. Bird30

Bird30 TS Member

Strange that 828 viewed my post and only 2 reply's.

Dave

7. DTWASP1

DTWASP1 TS Member

Not really. Look at the ratio of replies to views for most of the posts on here.

John

8. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Of the 828, how many do you think live in IL? Probably a small %.

9. bobdog

bobdog Active Member

This week Illinois lawmakers are too busy being way too busy to halt an automatic pay raise for themselves. Meantime, according to the Sun-Times, Blagojovich is moaning about "combatting the crime wave in Illinois" by hiring 500 new state troopers to write more traffic tickets and put automated speed cameras on all of the states expressways and interstates. Not sure how it will necessarily take a bite out of crime, but it will put $50,000,000 a year of new revenue into the budget.

The only bright spot is that Evanston and Morton Grove are discussing repealing their handgun ban ordinances, following Wilmette's lead. Don't hold your breath waiting for Chicago.

10. Bird30

Bird30 TS Member

Hitapair I sure you are right. Your old Texan is still cranking out shells. My friend ended up with 12 of them.

Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.