1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

People in NY-NJ getting fed yp.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Rick Barker, Nov 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

With election over, news reports have turned back the storm hit areas and it is starting to get ugly.

People getting forced out of damaged homes, no communication, no help, and even FEMA offices closed sue to current weather. Some did not even know Obama got re-elected.

One report some people are so fed up waiting, they are threatening to not wait anymore and do something on their own to handle it.

2. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

Why don't they whine, call for Al Sharpton etc. sit on their ass and wait for the government to move them to a better area like the Katrina people ???....m

3. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

And just are they going to do ? Climb a pole and hook the wires back up ? I`m here too and luckily we got our power on last Saturday but some on the next street don`t have any yetand are glad just to be alive . At least the colision shop got their electric yesterday and can finish working on my truck . Worse things could have happened .

4. Rick Barker

There real frustration is having to deal with the city.

They are being told to look for help and services on the internet. These people have no power for landline phones or internet and their cell phones and laptops have long run out of battery power.

The thing with 10 FEMA offices closed due to weather, would send me over the edge.

Another story is the city is placing "Unfit for habitation" signs on homes, so if someone comes back for clothes or staples, they are being told they will be arrested and if they have kids, they will be place in social services.

5. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Cris Matthews said the Sandy hurricane and was a positive thing for Obama. He had to apologize for the statement and gave excuses for it. I believe he was truthful as with R. Emanuel "..never let a crisis go to waste.". Liberals always tells you who they are. Now my take: this hurricane caused tragic loss of life and financial ruin for many people. They'll be a place in hell for people who using this for pure profit, even political profit. BT100dc

6. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

All they have to do is blame Bush like they did in New Orleans and every race hustler in the country will come and "help" them...Bill

7. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

We heard about Katrina for years, Sandy? I haven't heard a thing about it in the last few days. I thought Barack done took care of it. I didn't know people were still without power.

8. Rick Barker

Snow storm that followed Sandy took out more poles and power lines, adding to the problem.

9. KGUN

KGUN TS Member

Actually, what Chris Matthews said was that he was glad that Sandy happend. I am no Imus fan but he was fired for much less. Chris Matthews is a low life piece of shit who would rather see Americans suffer and die just to get a politition elected. This wasn't about Democrat or Republican, it was about Americans. What Matthews did was discussting and no network forced appoligly will excuse it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.