1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

People Enjoy Being Walked On and Kicked!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Auctioneer, Dec 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

I got myself in trouble alot in high school with people because I did what I thought was right. I liked who I liked even if the people around me didn't.

Look at what is going on today. Not much differant. If the airports say they have to grope you you let them, if a cop says he is going to search your car you let them, if the gov says this or that you let them. When are people going to stand up and say no you can't?

2. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I hear you. 1984 arrived a bit later than predicted, but it's here. One by one, your rights are more and more easily being trampled on. Everything you do is on camera, anything you say or post is being stored somewhere. If you fight them, you will pay.

People will just roll over and when they knock on your door and want your guns, you will give them to them. Just a matter of time for that.

3. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

You can say no to the body search at airports but you won't get on a plane. Unless a police officer has probable cause he can't search your car, if you say no you can't you'll be arrested. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

Eric

4. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Mixer, You are a prime example of what I'm talking about. You are scared of this and that and you would raither be walked on and give up your right freely before standing your ground. That is what the cops and gov wants.

I have told a cop NO when he wanted to search my car. He didn't have a reason to ask or to search the car. Nothing in sight and nothing in my past gave him reason to search. He had none what so ever. I was stopped because of my tail lights. All hell broke loose but he couldn't do a thing but foam at the month. I was not arrested and when I went to court for the tail lights I won.

The police have to see something in the open in your car to search it. Drugs, open bottle of booze and if your a felon then yes they have the right to but other then that NO they don't. If they have a warrent then yes they have the right then. No warrent then no search.

I was leaving FL when I went to the Southern Grand and the TSA wanted my keys to MY GUN CASE. I said NO you may not have my keys. You do not have the right to have my keys. They don't have the right to your keys unless you give up your rights to your keys. I still got on the plane. Case too.

The police, gov, TSA think "I SAID THINK" they can do as they please but they DON'T. You need to do some home work on what are your rights.

Just to let you know Mixer, I'm not trying to trash you but to make you think what your doing and what rights you really have. Don't give them up so freely or you will be in some real trouble.

5. GW22

GW22 Active Member

I hear ya can get walked on and kicked every other Friday night at the Silver Dollar's S&M parties. I just wish there was a way to get there from the Tampa Airport without Big Brother watching via satellite.

-S&M Snyder

6. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Auctioneer,

You missed the part about "probable cause" in a police search of your car. You had every right to say no to a search without probable cause (a busted tail light is not probable cause for a search.) As for the TSA incident again you were right in not giving up the keys for your case as the TSA rules back you up.

Nothing you have used as an example of your saying no has anything to do with saying no to a body search at the airport or saying no to a police officer when he has probable cause to search your car.

Try saying no the next time you fly and have to go through a secondary screening or are pulled over and the officer see's something in your car that would give him probable cause to search your car and see what happens. We may not like the rules but there are consequences for not following them.

Eric

7. GW22

GW22 Active Member

You can argue the minutiae all day long, but you'd have to be brain-dead to think that civil rights and privacy have not deteriorated significantly in this country over the last 30 years (and especially since 9/11 and the Patriot Act).

-Gary

8. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Speaking of the Patriot Act, did you know the federal government can enter your home, take your computer and whatever else they want, leave you a note, and then throw you in jail if you tell your mother or best friend what happened?

But don't worry -- they can't do any of that unless another government employee signs a piece of paper saying it's OK.

Hey, did you hear that disgusting sound just now? It was the founding fathers simultaneously vomiting.

-Gary

9. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

I was pulled over for speeding. I seen the cop ahead of time but did not try to hide my speed. I was 7 mph over the limit. 62mph. I watch my odimeter. As I came up on a 40 mph sigh I was at 39mph. the next sigh a litter farther was 35mph. I was going 30. I turned into the Dr's office to park there was the cop right behind me. I didn't see him. He knocked on my window while I was preparing to get out. I rolled down the window and said yes sir how can I help you. He said do you no how fast you were going down that hill a couple of miles back. I said yes sir, and I seen you also. He said How fast were youl going. I said 62 He said 72. Instantly I was pissed but held my cool and said your ass to. I intentionally looked at my odimeter. He stll said 72. I told him he might as well take me to jail cause I will never pay a ticket. I held out my wrist and said here lets go. I said show me you radar. They have to take you back and show you what the radar said. He said I didn't have it on lock. I said bullshit. I worke shotgun with many officers and I know better. He said wait here. He went to his car and when he came back he said sign this. I told him to wipe his ass with it and let go to jail. He gave me the ticket and said on it refused to sign.
    To make a long story shot I beat the bastard in court with out a lawyer. He had a state attorney also. When he told his story the judge asked me if I had anything to say and I said yes. I told the judge the officer only told part of the story and the rest was baldface lie. I you want tol hear the truth then I tell you. If not then lets go to jail cause I'm not paying a dime to this court or anyother. Let the taxpayers take care of me cause I'm feed up with corruption. The judge said let here you side. I told him. Afterwards the judge looked at his state Att. and said any other prio's in mr.b12 history. The att. said they went back ten yrs and found nothing. At that point I ask the judge if I could say something and he said go ahead. The reason you can't find anything for the past ten yrs is cause I live an honest life and don't intend to be corrupted or intimated.
    When the judge looked at me and said will I settle for 66mph and I said no cause that would put me in highrisk with insurance co's and I was not going that fast. Lets hurry and put me in the slammer cause I see I'm, wasting your day. I will not pay anyfine cause now I feel like I am paying coruption.

The judge looked at the office and dismessed the case. 3 months later the officer was fired from his job because of violations of the past.
    Stand up for you damn righs.Don't cower down to intimadation. Pay attention of what is going on politiclly in your area. Don't walk around with your head burried in the sand.

10. GW22

GW22 Active Member

B12:

I deeply admire your conviction and courage. You remind me a lot of my Dad.

Unfortunately, a lot of us have jobs, little kids and mortgages to pay, and that makes us think twice about daring the police to throw us in jail. You were very lucky to get a judge with an open mind and fair heart. My brother is a criminal attorney and he has battled crooked judges for years (one whom they are currently trying to disbarr, but that's not going to help the citizens he railroaded).

-Gary

11. Model Number 12

Model Number 12 TS Member

I once had the opportunity of listening to a politically left-leaning aquaintaince go on a rant about the "horrors' of the Patriot Act. When he finally ran out of steam I said to him "Why the sudden flush of patriotism?".

I continued: "When you go home your wife can call the cops and say she's afraid of you. They will come, and, if you're lucky, just tell you to go someplace else and stay there, or they will arrest you, put you in jail,and then bring you before a judge".

"The judge has the power to keep you in jail, take away your property, order you to stay far away from your home and have no contact with your children. He can do this all based on the word of somebody who simply says they are afraid of you."

He thought about it for a minute, and said "I guess you're right, I never thought about it that way".

I could fill a freight car with horror stories about the way domestic abuse laws are manipulated to punish, rob and jail people, people who were blindsided by the presumption of being guilty until proven innocent, and by the time they figured out what was happening to them had their entire life turned upside down forever.

We don't have to look very far from home to find examples of how our freedoms have been twisted and trampled.

12. geneleroy

geneleroy TS Member

A few years back the Mrs and I were returning home from the Spring Grand at Tucson. On a short-cut between I-10 to I-25 in New Mexico we were stopped at a Border Patrol check point. The officer was very polite, asked if we were citizens(yes, showed a drivers license),did we have any weapons(yes, two trap guns), any ammo(yes, several rounds), did he want to see them(no), any narcotics or illegal drugs(no), would he like to check(no), did I shoot good at Tucson(no), thank you, have a safe trip home! All during this stop an officer, with a drug sniffing dog made a check of the outside of the car, no problem. They were doing their job, they were courteous, we were courteous and we had no problems and had a safe trip home! I did not feel violated!

13. ExFedex

ExFedex Active Member

Had the same pleasant experience as Geneleroy a few miles north of Sierra Vista in 2006. Made comment to wife as we were being flagged over that she better have gotten north and south correct this time or its bye-bye grandkids. Been in Mexico many times. No freedoms at all.

14. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Look up "naive" and "head in sand" while you're at it.

-Gary

PS: Stop using and reality will seem much clearer for you, LOL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.