1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Penrose, Colorado ATA Shoot

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by SongDogSniper, Nov 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SongDogSniper

SongDogSniper Member

Cactus Flats Shooting Range ATA Shoot
    November 18th 2012
    Food and drinks will be available. 10:00 AM Start Time

Event 1 100 Singles
    Event 2 200 Handicap

Cactus always has a fantastic lunch. And this shoot is famous for the Thanksgiving stlye of spread they put out!!!!!

If thats not enough to bring you out, the weather is supposed to be great (Partly cloudy in the morning, then clear. High of 68F).

Still not enough? How about $3220.00 for 100 straight in handicap?!?! Since it's a 200 bird event, that gives you 2 chances at it.

Hope to see a bunch of you there. This is the last So. Colorado ATA shoot of 2012.

Gene

2. Perazzi_MX8

Perazzi_MX8 Well-Known Member

I was trying to make it but my back didn't cooperate this morning. Spent a quiet day in my recliner. How did the shoot go?

3. SongDogSniper

SongDogSniper Member

MX8,

Hope you're feeling better.

Good shoot and a better spread of food. Weather was fantastic, minus some gusty winds that may have kept the scores down a bit.

I won the singles with a 98 (Dropped 2 in the first 2 posts of the first box). Pretty happy with that since it was my first registered targets with the new gun.

The progressive 100 was almost claimed by a 20 yarder who shot a 95 and a 98 to win the Handi. Nice shooting, Dean!!!!

Just guessing here but I believe they had about 20 shooters.

Gene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.