1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pennsylvania what happened, your coal

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Dr.Longshot, Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Obama said you get the coal out of the ground and I will bankrupt you, you will not sell it for Electricity, Ore Production I will see that The EPA shuts you down with un attainable clean air act.

How could you let this happen, we need your COAL.

We Need OHIO coal. Blacks, Muslims, Mexicans, Hispanics walked all over you and I.

Gary Bryant
    Dr,longshot

2. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

"Blacks, Muslims, Mexicans, Hispanics walked all over you and I."

Dr. whoever you are... Take your racist thoughts to another country!!!

Here is a little reality check for you. One of the lead networks last night said if this was the year 2020 Romney would have lost Flordia by 14 million votes!!!!

GS

3. glock22

glock22 TS Member

Gary, well said!!!

4. rick resko

rick resko TS Member

Gary i checked the Altoona and Johnstown media polls at 4:30 pm yesterday . Romney was pushing 65% on each.The resurgence of the coal industry has brought good paying jobs to our area and the voters realized that. Pittsburg and Philadelphia carried BOBO just like 4 years ago. Why would those 2 areas want a change when everything handed to them for free. Third and Fourth generation of welfarers pumping out kid after kid while my "baby daddy" hustles crack on the street corner while chatting free on a govt subsudised BOBO phone. i will still hang on to my guns, my bible and my beliefs. Oh by the way Midlake , the 1st ammendment is still in tact isnt it?

5. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

To many lazy bastards that don't want to or will not work. Looks likek PA. has more of them than people that want to work. wild Bill

6. 1oz

1oz Member

I'm a shamed of Virginia my home state . Last week i was riding down to road to see the local Crack dealer having a Obama sign in his front yard . Go figure

7. BT99

BT99 Member

Pennsylvania went for obummer because of Philadelphia. Obummer had 85 percent of the vote there. About 400,000 votes. Now guess who/what lives in philadelphia.

8. sptnclays

sptnclays Member

Well said Gary. The working Whites are out numbered by the "minorities" and left leaning women voters.
    Oh for the original constitution of only free men land owners could vote.
    The whites have now become slaves of the black and mexicans.

9. NMULTRARUNNER55

NMULTRARUNNER55 Member

"Blacks, Muslims, Mexicans, Hispanics walked all over you and I."

Of the 4 listed above, only the term "Blacks" correctly denotes race. Muslim is a religious and political ideology. Mexicans and Hispanics are ethnic terms not terms that correctly describe race. In fact, Hispanics are racially caucasian (white).

Steve Nunley

Albuquerque, NM

10. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Question for the liberal trolls who have shown up here.

Is it "racist" when the news media has the vote broken down to "Blacks, Muslims, Mexicans, Hispanics" ???

Be careful how you answer, it will come across as YOU being a racist!!

11. Trapazoid

Trapazoid TS Member

Pennsylvania? what about Ohio? What about Viginia? What about Wisconsin? Why couldn't you conservatives have shown up at the polls and stopped this idiot from getting back in? Ohio was key to removing obama. Ohio let us down. Do I detect a coincidence with the ATA moving out of Ohio, or should I say, why did Ohio sit back and do nothing to keep the ATA in Ohio. WOW!

12. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Trapazoid

Hey remember there are are Republicans, Democrats and Independents, right?

There are supposed to be more independents than the other two?

If there are 100 million people voting last night, that means there were about 1/3rd GOP, 1/3 Dems and 1/3 Independents?

Sounds like to me all the Republicans showed up as well as the Dems, meaning where did the vote of the Independents go???

Also there was an increase in Republican and Independent registrations and Dems were down according to all the media stories. If true, what does that mean in regarda to the vote of the independent voter?

13. Trapazoid

Trapazoid TS Member

9,000,000 more people voted for McCain in 08 than for Romney this time. obama did not pick up the difference. His numbers were down from 08 as well. Bottom line is not enough Romney supporters and or obama ridders showed up at the polls. Critical states such as Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia-had to go for Romney. In reality, there just aren't enough West Virginias-Kentuckys-Tennessees-Wyomings where obama was defeated 3 to 1.

14. Rick Barker

Well still we are told over and over by many, including those in our own party, put in the moderate, don't put in the conservative, will drive off the Independents.

We did and we lost, again, just like with McCain, which by the way was said to cost a lot Republicans to renounce their allegiance to the GOP and declare themselves Independents.

Hell I give up, what is the point we give what we are told and get kicked in the rear for it.

All I know is, the Democrats would not have won, if the Independents did not vote for Obama, just like last time.

15. Trapazoid

Trapazoid TS Member

Rick Barker; Incumbents are hard to defeat. It's only happened once in my life-time, Jimmy Carter defeated by Reagan. Believe it or not, Carter was worse than obama. If obama continues to govern the way he has, and, if the media finally wises up and holds him accountable for Libya and Fast and Furious, there will be another referendum in 2014. There is still hope. Where else would you want to live?

16. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Being in Indiana I never saw a Romney ad. He knew he had the state in his column. Talking to coal people and utility people they said if Ojacka** gets his way the price of electric could DOUBLE. Indiana gets 95% plus of it's electric from coal, can't imagine it being that much different in Ohio.

I was just wondering if Romney was using that in his campaign in Ohio? Can't believe anybody would vote for a clown whose policies might lead to a doubling of electric rates. But of course if the rates do double - Obama will never get the blame, but the utilities themselves will catch hell.

17. Rick Barker

Trapazpod,

True, but in addition to Carter, I remember Ford getting 1/2 of a term, perhaps not the same thing and Bush 41 got turned out, after he agreed with Dems to raise taxes and what he did is minisclue compared to what Obama has done, so with all respect to you, I cannot accept that notion,

18. ImpalaBob

ImpalaBob Member

I agree with BT99! Philly lemings followed Nutter to the cliff and went with Obummer. All us country folk went for Romney. The hand out queens & kings won over the hard working people.

19. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

The war on coal has been going on here in Ohio for quite some time.

Too dirty is the word.

Isn't there a plant by Sparta, Ill. that is processing clean coal?

This energy thing is going to get worse, and Congress better address it soon.

Regards.....Gerald

20. cloudancer

cloudancer TS Member

Well I live right here in Pa. and you are right. Medical Asst. drug addicts get a free ride on the taxpayers ticket. Money to buy furniture if they move, free transportation, etc. So why would they go get a job? We all get up and go to work for them. These are the kinds of people who voted for barack. And their numbers grow every day. There were several different people coming into our club on Tuesday night and strangely enough they were all saying the same thing. That supposedly there were hundreds of people in Phil. who were not registered but were allowed to vote. Dont know if its true, but if you think about it, a polling place is only as good as the integrity of the people who are operating it. If someone came in who claims to have just moved they were given a ballot, and allowed to vote. barak has broken every promise made to the American people and its sad that they seem to be too stupid to wake up. Any person who has the audacity to assume that he is going to be re-elected and makes promises to any foreign diplomat has me concerned. Personally I think that getting rid of the electoral college is the smartest thing that the american people can do. I believe that we are the only democracy that has two votes, and one doesnt count anyway. My brother is right, he says to me every year, " whats the dam point? Our vote wont count anyway, its all the corrupt big powerful entities out there who have the politicians by the shorthairs who make the decisions" We need to make this government abolish that electoral college. PERIOD! Then we will see who wins an election. And I am sorry but I agree with the requirement that you have to show a valid ID in order to vote. How many of you even know who your delegates are? Do they vote with you in mind? How did they get elected as a delegate? What is that process? Is it a paid position? Ever ask yourself those questions?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.