1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

**** Pennsylvania Shoots****

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Barry C. Roach, Oct 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Next summer, I would like to come to Elysburg to shoot in a major shoot. I can't come to your state shoot since it is on the same week as ours in Illinois. What other shoot there do you suggest? I would probably come in a small motorhome and will need help with a spot for that too. Thanks in advance.......Barry C. Roach

2. Barry C. Roach

Many thanks, I'm looking forward to Elysburg. Hope I can work it out.

3. Barry C. Roach

I wanted to tell you that I have had wonderful response both here and in emails from PA shooters and personnel, as well. I'm doing my calender now for next year and I can't thank you all enough for your help.

Hope to see you in July...............Barry Roach

4. pigeon101

pigeon101 Member

Barry The Keystone Open is a very good shoot in the middle of May. Elysburg home of the PSSA is a great pleace to shoot. It is organized and run very well.

Jason

5. AlanM

AlanM Member

The Keystone is May 14-16.

Alan

6. wanderer

wanderer Member

Hi Barry:

We went to the first Westy Hogans shoot at Elysburg. Great shoot, very well run, and had a great time checking the locality. Have heard that shoot has grown quite a bit since the first one. Gary E. Gasaway.

7. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

Barry, I started going there in 1990 and would not miss a shoot from then on. Great people and great food in the area. It is by far the best place to shoot next to the Grand American. If you can try to make the state shoot. I know you said your state shoot is the same time but you will not regret it, lots of vendors and really great people. Once you go you will be hooked. Bernie

8. Barry C. Roach

Can't miss my own state shoot but there's openings here in July. It's a long way to go for a three day shoot.

9. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Barry, please wear your tee shirt while you're there. You know the one that I like...

10. Barry C. Roach

I'll wear it but it might be inside out. I have another one in mind for my eastern tour. Now that I've made a few, I don't want to lose any of them.

11. Barry C. Roach

A few friends, that is. Sorry.

Another thought. Isn't it funny how seeing and talking to folks face-to-face can make a positive impact on relationships?

12. Michael Jobe

Michael Jobe TS Member

PA Grand or Westy Hogans.

Weather can be sketchy in May in PA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.