1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pennsylvania Lewis class price this year $20.00?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bernie K, Mar 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

I just recived my PA program and find that the Lewis class and other options have gone from $10.00 to $20.00. I have always enjoyed the options but will not be playing them this year at $20.00 a pop.

I don't understand why in the tight times we are in that they would double the option price. We here in NY lowered ours from $20.00 last year to $10.00 because very few were playing. The one shoot we had last year at the NY State grounds where the options were $10.00 each were played by more shooters then the $20.00 options at all other shoots and the shoot payouts were double.

I hope the powers that be will re-think this move and bring the price back down so more will be able to play.

2. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

At my club the Lewis option was raised from $10 to $20 at the request of the shooters. The small loss of Lewis players due to the increase was more than offset by the bigger payouts.

Eric

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.