1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PENNA STATE WEBSITE

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by lisalong, Dec 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lisalong

lisalong Member

I have to commend PSSA and Richard Hamilton, webmaster, on what I think is the best state association site on the web. And the statistics rival those of the best baseball enthusiasts. Visit www.pssatrap.org to answer any question you ever had about Pennsylvania shooters!

2. Pull Bang

Pull Bang Member

Hey BROWNST100

"I HAVE NEVER, NOT HAD A GOOD TIME THERE."

Did I read (understand) this comment as printed? You never had a "GOOD" time there.(?)

Perhaps you need to edit your post!

Respectfully,

Frank

3. Justin L.

Justin L. Member

Frank-

Duh, double negative = positive.

I had to read it a time or 2 at first to get it, too. Next year instead of having any Kay Ohye or Harlan Campbell clinics in Elysburgh the PSSA should have some English professors come and do a clinic.

4. Pull Bang

Pull Bang Member

Hey BROWNST100

My apology! I went back and read your comments again. I mistakenly interpreted your post.

I'll treat you to lunch at the PSSA cafeteria. So, look me up this summer. I will be there for all the shoots.

Frank

5. Justin L.

Justin L. Member

Play the lewis??? Nah, I don't play anything. If I make it to a shoot you're at, though, we could wager a beer, just look for the kid wearing a Yankees hat, that'll be me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.