1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Penna GUN CONTROL Bill 760

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ANTRIM UDF, Apr 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANTRIM UDF

ANTRIM UDF TS Member

HB 760: Registration of all gun owners, fingerprints, background check, gun registration, $10 per year per gun, gun owner/transporter foto registration ID required, renewed each year-fee not determined.
    That`s the deal; you/we can rant about it or contact your Pa legislator. And TELL him/her (Mine sent me this by e mail, she`s a she)how you feel about this. HB 760

2. Pull Bang

Pull Bang Member

ATTN. Pennsylvania shooters.

Go to the URL above, click on the "As printed (PDF)" link.

Read all about. Than, send a letter to your Representative and tell him what you think of this bill. My letter went in the mail today.

Frank

3. antique

antique TS Member

That show you how stupid the Pa.voters are. Jim Burk

4. Mac V

Mac V Guest

From bad trap...

<blockquote>"No one here cares about Pa. and the gun control agenda their legislators are trying to thrust on them.

Already seen two threads like this bleed off the screen with little interest."</blockquote>

It's not going to do any good to tell each other how we feel; it IS important to communicate it to the legislature. And we don't need to post here to do that. I've already received an email reply from my State Rep. saying that he didn't have anything to do with co-sponsoring the bill and would not vote for it IF it ever came to the floor.

Mike

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    A $10 per year tax on each gun? I'd go broke paying for my collection.

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    A $10 per year tax on each gun? I'd go broke paying for my collection.

7. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Nice flinch there Brian....LOL

The PA voting record has always amazed me. Here's a state that issues over 1 million hunting licenses, you can't drive 15 miles in any direction without running into a gun club and.....Liberal Ant-Gun Democrat's keep getting elected!!!! Usually winning the elections by a very small majority vote with a very low voter turnout. As the hunters/shooters seem to never vote, the election outcome is dictated by the critters in Philadelphia & Pittsburg.

Truly amazes me!!

Curt - Delaware

8. Old Ranger

Old Ranger Member

Curt,

That number of a million PA hunters is dwarfed in comparison to the number of inner-city slugs in Phillie and the 'Burgh who regularly vote Democratic in hopes that their welfare programs will return. It's also dwarfed by the union vote, which is really a mystery. Although the majority of union members are the same folks who find themselves in the woods on the first day of buck season, they inexplicably and blindly follow their union endorcements of liberal gun-grabbing Democratic slates. Go figure.

L.T.

9. ANTRIM UDF

ANTRIM UDF TS Member

Just read the bill and contact your reps if you are so inclined. No need for name calling. I don`t think this can pass; but Pa Legislature has a habit of passing crap bills at 2 am in the morning. Although I believe THAT has been legislated against. Eternal vigilance.
    Brian, exactly. Pop and his old 12 ga sxs and his 22 single shot will be sold or given away because it is too much hassle. One less voter for freedom. Pa bill of rights is even more strongly worded than 2nd amendment

10. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

Pennsylvania is no different than many other states. Old Ranger hit it on the head. I am originally from Wisconsin. The elections are controlled by the southern part of the state. (Milwaukee/Madison areas) That's where the liberals thrive. I can remember in the first presidential election that Clinton won. They had a college student on Milwaukee television brag how he voted 6 times!! He said everybody was doing it as the ballots were just lying on the table and nobody was monitoring them. Nothing ever became of it. Look at the state of New York. New York City elects Schumer and Hillary. The rest of the state then has to live with it. That's the way it is and will get worse. Wait till the illegals and the convicted felons get to vote. That's coming, wait and see. Why do you think the Democrats are so set against voters having to have some form of I.D. to vote?? Ed

11. Roger IL

Roger IL TS Member

Keep after the rats in office. If you don't think a phone call, letter, or E-mail will help, think again. Don't set on your tail and whine, call, write, and e-mail...............Roger

12. AlanM

AlanM Member

Sent an email out today to my rep.

Alan

13. Winchester_aa

Winchester_aa TS Member

I first posted this many days ago, as it came right off of the presses. I have called and spoken to my local represenative. (He's Republican by the way).

I also posted it on my gunclub web page, but have accidently removed it, but will be re posting it.

Rendell, was not a good mayor of Philthadelphia, he totally trashed the school system, and the only thing he has done as Governor is raise my taxes.

These liberals have infiltrated the school systems (even back when I was in) and they cram their liberal banter down the younger generations throats, and they seem to believe their "teachers" more than their parents. They no longer give the first day of deer season off, because no one hunts like they used to.

In addition, these "city dwellers" have been calling their areas of the city "the hood" well, I truely believe, this, because their is no neighbor in neighborhood any longer.

For those that do not care about what happens with this law..just remember..YOUR NEXT...if it goes through....Lemmings.......

THWallace

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.