1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Penn & Teller On Gun Control

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by alpine, Mar 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alpine

alpine TS Member

Click on the link above. A Penn & Teller video on Gun Control.

Caution: Language not for minors! Video is about 28 minutes long so dial-up be aware!

2. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

If you cannot watch it all, at least skip forward to minute 26:50 and watch from there....

3. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Just watched it all, and it was really great. I agree with them 100%!

It may be a little long, but it is worth watching.

Hauxfan!

4. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

That was really excellent.

I suspect everyone who logs on here already feels that way and knows the things they say but definitely worth watching. Made me more of a fan of their's too.

Guess I didn't earn my pay for that last half hour at work did I?!?

5. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Tom Selleck is a gentleman and always conducts himself as such....I heard him say it's the way his Dad raised him....Rosie is a foul mouthed, unprincipled skank.....and her attack on Tom pretty much killed her network TV career until Babba Wawa hired her...New York leftist immorality at it's worst!!

6. 100straight

100straight Member

Wow,

It is great that they produced this wonderful video, but they messed it up with the filthy language. If they had kept it clean this could have been a fantastic tool for 2nd Amendment preservation. What a waste of money and talent. Maybe they'll recut a version that can be shown to family audiences.

Shoot well and often,

Mark.

7. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

I have seen Penn & Teller live in Vegas what a hoot!

The truth hurts this should be required viewing!

Ronbo

8. 100straight

100straight Member

I am the strongest advocate of firearm rights you will ever meet, and I would not allow this to be shown to my family because of the language. It is those people who desire filth and obscenities for entertainment who are the cause of the declining moral condition of this country. Christian people I associate with relate filthy language and obscenities with heathens, gangs, criminals, etc. I for one don't want that sort of mental image being formed while a presentation concerning the 2nd Amendment is being given.

Shoot well and often,

Mark.

9. Frank C

Mark, the Christian people you associate with don't NEED to see this video, the facts should be nothing new to them.

10. Frank C

By the way, the lefty Liberals are trying to STEAL control of your LIFE away from you....a thicker skin on your part might be necessary...just a thought

11. trap4u2

trap4u2 Member

Definitely worth the half hour of viewing, to bad it wasn't aired on regular tv (of course without the vulgarity). The liberal media would never allow that to happen. That's one thing that has always amazed me, the various medias, will profit from showing and exploiting gun violence, but are in the forefront in attempting to eliminate our rights to keep and bear arms. Joe B.

12. schutzemgud

schutzemgud TS Member

That is so cool. send it to everyone.

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.