1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

penn reals

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by torqueman, Mar 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. torqueman

torqueman Member

0   0   0

Im selling 6 penn fishing reals 3 spinning 6500ss,5500ss,4400ss,3bait casters
    320gti,209levelwind, and 9 levelwind like new in boxes.$ 275 shipped in U.S
    THANKS JOE

2. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Consider them sold. Please Email me at my website with your address and I'll get a check out to you. I will be off of the computer for the next few hours or so and will not be able to respond until this afternoon.

Jb

3. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Nice Catch, Joe!

4. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Joe, if you need any parts for yor Penn reels give me a holler. One of my other hobbies is repairing reels as I used to do it in my sporting goods store. I closed my store about ten years ago but still repair reels. Jackie B. ph 912 449 1010

5. torqueman

torqueman Member

0   0   0

reals sold to TRON thanks guys!

6. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

0   0   0

Tron: this is obviously to catch fish for Kitty , right?

Randy

7. Tron

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I outfit a few large groups of people that go to Northern Ontario and my Brother will be using some down if Florida. Kitty likes Bluegills and cooked shrimp the best. I buy him 1/4 lb of shrimp a week....no, I'm not kidding.

8. Tron

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Kitty does tricks for shrimp:

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view&current=001-2.jpg" target="_blank"> 001-2.jpg </a>
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view&current=002-2.jpg" target="_blank"> 002-2.jpg </a>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.