1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PenMarLeague Banquet

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by T H Wallace, Feb 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T H Wallace

T H Wallace Member

I have finally been able to get the Banquet pictures up on line.

I will be adding additional information as I can. (I don't have the scores posted yet) Please feel free to check out the website, now that the competition is over for another year.

A fine time was had by all.

Thank you to the PML staff, Southern Lancaster County Farmers and Sportsman Association, Oxford Gun Club, and most importantly the participants!
    so Mash on the link and see the AWESOME prizes, handcrafted stained glass murals, (Thank you Linda!!!)

2. T H Wallace

T H Wallace Member

For some reason, I am getting reports that it is not working with Internet Explorer. I know it does work with FireFox.

Goofy, it was written using Microsoft Publisher. Bill Gates strikes again, with a product his OWN product will not work with.

I am working on correcting the issue.

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

You have just been demoted to a computer geek 3rd class...one more demotion and you'll officially be a hunt 'n pecker

4. T H Wallace

T H Wallace Member

Well, I got Internet explorer running on the main page, and the photos page, but it sure did screw up all the other pages...DAMN anything associated with WinBLOWS.

Now I have to get some cool stuff on it.

Calvin, that will never happen...but then again I HATE to pay for web page design..its bad enuff I have to pay GODADDY for what I do have,..I just wish Danica would pop out of the screen..

5. WTW

WTW Member

Great banquet, great time, great food, best one ever. Lots of hard work by a couple young girls, Gale and Linda.

Check out the photo page on penmarleague.com Photos by T H Wallace

Thanks to everyone who helped out in any way.
    Meanest and BEST LOOKING SHOOTER second year in a row.
    Old Man Ted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.