1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pelosi's Felonious Behavior????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jim101, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

A preview of an article in the WSJ. Jim

Illegal Diplomacy

By Robert F. Turner

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi may well have committed a felony in traveling to Damascus this week, against the wishes of the president, to communicate on foreign-policy issues with Syrian President Bashar Assad. The administration isn't going to want to touch this political hot potato, nor should it become a partisan issue. Maybe special counsel Patrick Fitzgerald, whose aggressive prosecution of Lewis Libby establishes his independence from White House influence, should be called back.

The "Logan Act" makes it a felony and provides for a prison sentence of up to three years for any American, "without authority of the United States," ...

2. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Seeing her in that get-up was worth it...

3. oz

oz Active Member

Just another US Law that is not enforced, or is enforced discriminetely. Might as well throw all the laws out and get rid of the lawmakers. oz

4. smartass

smartass TS Member

Actually, it's in the constitution.

5. billyc

billyc TS Member

there has never been a conviction of this law in its 200+ years of existence. Besides hasnt bush been doing things against the will of the United States citizens for the past 2-3 years?

6. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Well I think it's about time for a prosecution. Maybe it would slow down all these terrorist loving liberals for a while.

Jim

7. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Bush hasn't done anything against my will, BillyC...

8. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

Here we have a chess player who went to a counrty to play chess. He now has a warrent out on him for going to a counrty that is forbiden for USA citizens to go to. He went and played chess and won but willbe arrested when entering the USA. Is there a warrent out on Pelosi? There should be.

9. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

I recommend she stay there.

10. tgun90

tgun90 TS Member

I recomend she stay there along with the three Republican reps that just visited.

11. smoker

smoker Member

I'm totally surprised that there isn't more press on this issue. She should be dragged out and flogged. Paying a visit to the Bastard that sends weapons to kill our boy's. This freakin country has already gone to hell.I give up! Phil

12. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

In order for that bunch of traitors to be prosecuted, the FBI has to make an investigation and make a recommendation that they be prosecuted by the US Attorneys. I was told this today by a US Attorney, but they would not be able to go after Pelosi as she is not from this district. They could however, go after Louise Slaughter if the FBI would do their job. Larry

13. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

Unfortunately being a stupid bitch is not a crime in the U.S. There is no media coverage because the media is part and parcel to her left wing Bush hating beliefs.

The Dems don't need to spend all their energy trying to take Bush down. He's doing a fine job of ruining his presidency with his fetish with mexico and the illegals.

When it comes to mexico, both parties are the same. You can vote for either party you like and the result will be the same. So much for the 2 party system.

14. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

"Were you this upset when Ollie North went to work with Iran to sell them arms (against American law) so he could buy arms for the contras behind congress's back????? Those kind of traitors??? Its been going on forever on both sides. sam "

spam, you've brought the above statement up how many times on how many different threads now? can't you get the hint that people don't give a shit? remember when i put something on a thread that was a shot at the dems and you responded to me as " life in the past lane". freakin TROLL.

brett d.

15. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

that's a typical response from a site idiot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.