1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pelosi Speaking to a Group of Hispanics

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by BT-100dc, Mar 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Fox News played a tape approx. 8:20 p.m., Wednesday, March 18th of N. Peloci (D-CA), Speaker of the House, on The O'Reily Show where she was addressing a group of hispanics, many illegal, where she panders to them by saying emigration enforcement laws are "Un-American" and the illegals are referred to as "very, very patriotic". She is calling for emigration enforcement to be changed. I believe Guetierrez (spelling?) D-IL is calling for Obama to end emigration raids. Pelosi's addressing hispanics took place in San Francisco; isn't that city a "sanctuary city"? As a previous law enforcement employee, I am appalled at her pandering to illegals. Look for the next move, in my opinion, calling for amnesty. That's just what we need when the illegals are bankrupting California, Arizona and other states, working illegally while millons of Americans are being fired, and we sit back and allow it to happen. Will Californians ever vote this Einstein out of office? Again, this is disgraceful. BT-100dc

2. cafowler

cafowler Member

I'd like to take this opportunity to appologize to all smart americans out there for the wierdo's who actually bother to vote in the City/County of San Franciso, aka CA's 8th Congressional District, who have voted this professional politician into office too many times to count. It is painful to be of the intelligent party in CA and have to know the rest of the country believes she represents all of us from the Golden State, she doesn't!!

She is actually from a political machine family only surpassed by the Kennedy machine. There are pix floating around of her campaigning in a parade at 12 with her uncle/father/?? running for congress in New Jersey where she grew up. Not exactly a state known for clean politics or a lack of organized crime. She met/married a multi-millionaire and moved to CA with him.

I heard not long ago she demanded her own plane the same size as the Presidents shortly after he was elected, a loaded 747 or 777. She was told NO by whomever in Congress makes those decisions. As the Madam Speaker, apparently she thought she had the juice to demand it, and so let it be done, but was denied. I suspect this has led to her continuous and over the top demand for military G5 planes.

It get's worse when it comes to kookburger politicians in the SF Bay Area. Google the following "works of art";
    - Gavin Newsome - Mayor of SF, major supporter of Prop 8, and probable next Gov of CA
    - Tom Amiano - Re-incarnation of Harvey Milk, and currently authoring state legislation to legalize Pot and tax it to get CA out of budget shortfalls.
    - Jerry Brown - Former D Gov of CA, and considering running again. Son of Pat Brown, former D Gov of CA.
    - Don Perata - CA State Senate PE #1. Advocates gun control but also carries a concealed weapon when in his district, and under FBI investigation for the last 4 years. A real winner across the bay from Pelosi Land.

It all flows from the Summer of Love in the 60's when every kookburger from across the country came to the Height Ashbury district, most never left, furthered their kookburger political agenda's, and raised future kookburgers to keep the movement going. Damn Hippies, I hate 'em all and blame them for trying to socialize the world's 6th largest economy, now slipped to 8th, every chance they get. Every year our state legislature pushes more and more businesses to leave the state for OR or NV or simply close-up due to the anit-business climate.

Once again, my apologies for our states irresponsible leftwing politicians. There are a few good conservatives, but they never make the news for doing anything bad/wrong.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/find...=CA&district=8

3. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

cafowler, You are 100% on the money. Look what their Northern migration in the late 60's and 70's did to Oregon, I lived there before the Communist takeover, the natives saw it coming, but were helpless to stop it. It's just a suburb of San Francisco now (politically).

4. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

Pelosi and Newsome.....dog S&*% on the shoe of life.

5. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Let's be honest here. Pelosi is stupid, but what can you do about it?
    -Trappy

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The people of her district have to do something about it.

But you can object to her being voted Speaker if your representatives are Democrats. After all they made her Speaker of the House.

Send them a letter.

HM

7. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

She fits right in with this bunch.

8. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

I guess I don't understand voting laws the way I thought I did. I thought voting was a right exclusive to citizens. For some reason though, and especially in CA, the left wing politicians consider the 'undocumented' as part of their voter base. Obviously it works for them but how can this be?

9. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Same as Baby Kissing. They want to foster an image of being Hispanic-Friendly, after all the illegals have lots of citizen friends.

Besides, do you think after swimming the shark infested Rio Grande, that the voter registration rules will stop them?

HM

10. JOND

JOND TS Member

She is "Shrieker of The House" !! JOND

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.