1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pelosi now wants gun registration

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by spritc, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spritc

spritc Active Member

According to the 2nd Amendment Foundation, Pelosi stated in a TV interview that she now wants gun registration. Better get ready for a real battle now! This stupid bitch has the power and now the votes to get it done. Each and every gun owner on this site and all other gun related sites needs to tell their stupid, arrogant Congressmen not to go in that direction or they won't have their jobs in two years. We are nearly 100 million strong and we better start acting like it.

Steve

2. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

She's hot. I'd do her.

3. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

No, she's going to do you.

4. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

She's got huge yams and the way she's constantly futzing with her dentures just gets me hot!

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

blizz, you perv, you want her to remove those dentures, don't you.

HM

6. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

I want to see her and Hillary drag race Big Wheels( the kind kids ride ) wearing nothing but leather helmets and aviator goggles. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Baby.

7. Savage99Stan

Savage99Stan Active Member

Disgusting.

8. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Blizzard has my vote for TS.com man of the year. HMB

9. waterhouselake

waterhouselake TS Member

Blizzard.....get your eyes checked. No wonder your missing targets. If Pelosi gets one more facelift, she'll have a goatee. FYI she makes extra money haunting houses during Congressional breaks...

I admire your courage Blizzard to go where no man in his right mind has gone before.

10. spritc

spritc Active Member

You guys amaze me at how lightly you're taking this situation. I guess it doesn't matter what she said until it actually happens and then it won't be funny anymore.

11. bocephus

bocephus Member

You really think it would be wise to let em have another 2 years?? I think we should tell em we can replace them now, not 2 years from now when there is no nation left!

12. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

LOL! You guys are easy.

13. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    By "registration", and prohibiting transport of some firearms across state line, Pelosi has tipped her hand at what's coming. Semi-automatics are going to be registered under the 1934 National Firearms Act, just like machineguns, and require federal paperwork, an FBI background check and a tax stamp to own them. Plus what's called a CLEO signature, meaning the Chief Law Enforcement Officer in your locality gets to, on a whim, decide if you can have one in the first place. If you want to transport an NFA firearm across state lines, you have to have written federal permission in advance to do so. Welcome to what machinegun collectors have been putting up with for 85 years.<br>
    <br>
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2224089/posts<br>
    Pelosi pledges compromise on assault weapons ban @ 10:29 am by Michael O'Brien<br>
    <br>
    The ball is in Congress's court to craft a compromise in reinstating regulations on assault weapons, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) acknowledged Tuesday.<br>
    <br>
    During an interview on ABC's "Good Morning America," Pelosi said that the Congress will work to find some middle ground between the previous ban, which expired in 2004, and the precedent laid by the Supreme Court in a ruling enumerating more concrete gunowners' rights last term.<br>
    <br>
    "We have to find some level of compromise," Pelosi said, citing 53 victims of gun violence nationwide in less than a month. "And we have to rid the debate of the misconceptions people have about what gun safety means."<br>
    <br>
    "Yes, it is," the Speaker said when asked if the ball is in Congress's court now that Democrats control the White House. "And we are just going to have to work together to come to some resolution."<br>
    <br>
    Pelosi indicated that new regulations might entail registration and prohibitions on transporting some firearms across state lines.<br>
    <br>
    The Speaker also expressed displeasure at the attachment of a gun rights provision to legislation that would grant Washington, D.C. a voting member of Congress.<br>
    <br>
    "Right now, we have the debate in Congress over the District of Columbia wanting a vote on the floor of the House, something we all want. That's a civil rights issue," she said, pledging to find "middle ground" on the issue. "And, yet, they want to put a gun…bill, attach that to that. I don't — I don't think that that should be the price to pay to have a vote on the floor of the House.

14. Helen

Helen TS Member

Everyone needs to Google Bill HR45, and read the information on this. Talk about total gun control. All of us need to be well informed and contact our congressman/woman about this bill. This bill sounds alot like pre- World War II Germany. Just food for thought. This was brought to my attention last evening by my son-in-law, who does not own a gun, but who had researched this in great detail, and was upset by the attempt to take away our 2nd amendment rights. Once again just food for thought.
    Helen

15. jsteenson

jsteenson Member

Don´t worry fella´s,they tried to make it work in Canada,a 10th your size and it is a f----kup.It,ll never succeed beyond a very expensive joke.Jack

16. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Does anyone out there know or remember the "recall" procedeures? Instead of waiting for 2010, the gun owners in the states of these crooked politians should start the process!! Take a break from giving your hard earned money to non-profit groups and give it to those who will step up and seek recalls. Instead of "tea partys" there should be "RECALL" partys!! These crooks, all took a oath of office to "uphold and defend" the Constution of the United States of America! just the mention of "control" let alone GUN they should be removed from their office ASAP!

17. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/potus/?action=view&current=Pelosi1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

18. RAScott

RAScott Member

we need more talk of the "RECALL" It is right for gun rights, and taxpayer rights.

Bob S

19. tomc66

tomc66 Member

Whats so bad about gun registration? You still own them.

20. spritc

spritc Active Member

Right after registration comes confiscation in every case across the world. If they know what you have they know what to go after. I can't believe a gun owner would ask such a stupid question.

Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.