1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pelosi Made Repeated Requests for Military Aircraf

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Paladin, Mar 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Pelosi Made Repeated Requests for Military Aircraft.

Mash on the link. It's very telling as to what kind of person she is. This is just the start.

"Representatives for Judicial Watch, which obtained e-mails and other documents from a Freedom of Information request, said the correspondence shows Pelosi has abused the system in place to accommodate congressional leaders and treated the Air Force as her "personal airline."

"It is my understanding there are NO G5s available for the House during the Memorial Day recess. This is totally unacceptable ... The Speaker will want to know where the planes are," King wrote.

In another, when told a certain type of aircraft would not be available, King wrote: "This is not good news, and we will have some very disappointed folks, as well as a very upset Speaker."

2. wanderer

wanderer Member

Not content with planes the previous speakers used, she had to have a special plane that would fly nonstop from DC to Cal. Too good for commerial airlines like we use. And this is the party of "the people"?? GEG.

3. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

Pelosi is a complete shite heal. I'm embarrassed to say that she is from around here...I'm in Maryland and she's the spawn of Tommy Delasandro (machine politician Mayor of Baltimore many moons ago....I think even he would look at her incompetence and hurl).

How the hell does she get elected by even the other Dems in Congress....not all of them are THAT stupid...or are they? ;-)

4. waterhouselake

waterhouselake TS Member

The reason Pelosi gets elected and re-elected? Easy! San Francisco has the highest Democratic voter registration of any of the 58 counties in the state of California. Democrat voter registrations outnumber Republicans 66-17. 17% are other or independent. The Rump Rangers and Colon Commandos, the two gay defense battalions, don't vote for conservatives.

5. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Baron,,,,you wouldn't want to cross her,,,,just ask hussein as he signed HER porkulus bill!!!!

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Hope she goes down next election. that thing needs eliminating.

HM

7. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

California is so out of touch with the rest of this nation I would actually call it un American. Their jails are so overcrowded something needed to be done. Answer? let some of the convicts go. Genius.

Caught a show on the tube last week called Marijuana, Inc. You've got to see this. I can't even begin to describe what the state is letting pot growers get away with in No. Cali. The Fed should totally cut them off from the rest of the nation. Absolutely disgusting.

8. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

What's wrong with commuting on her broomstick?

9. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

She has the Joker complex. That is what happens when a woman has had too many face lifts. They get that Joker mouth.

10. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Somebody needs to slap that plastic smile and the foo foo hairdo right off that bi$ch. What a sanctamonious piece of pig dung.

Maybe she outa' accompany Barry when he goes to meet the Taliban boys....

11. waterhouselake

waterhouselake TS Member

Highflyer...if Pelosi has one more face lift she will have a goatee....

12. FN in MT

FN in MT TS Member

Post 9/11 many politico's were allowed to fly Military Acft for security reasons. Some did, many did not. Some used it as an invitation for abuse. Pelosi was one of those apparently.

FN in MT

13. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Here is the lying Bitch at the SAME TIME the emails were being written demanding a bigger plane.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LOJ1n2jJjqI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LOJ1n2jJjqI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

14. bigdogtx

HHHUUUHHHHHHH? WTH is she saying????

15. djpk69

djpk69 TS Member

TRY LIVING in California About the same as having a Miami,Fla address. Not even close to U.S. standards.....i.e SPEAK ENGLISH ! YOU WANNA take over California's politicians?.......SPEAK ENGLISH and let me know how you come out!

16. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Let her fly home in a C-130, Thats good enough for her.

17. Rocketdog

Rocketdog Member

She needs to be removed permanently .

18. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Pelosi is from SanFran and I thought they hated the military out there. Why then would "No Solution Nancy" Pelosi want to fly on a military plane? A few years ago the Pentagon was looking for a home for either one of the old retired Iowa class battleships or a decommsioned aircraft carrier. They asked SF if they might be interested in it. Well anyway the city council said no, hell no, and voted to make SF a military free zone or something like that. They told em to take their warship and move on.

Now Pelosi wants a military aircraft to taxi her fat a.. around? They should fly her out over the bay and give her a chute and shove her out the door at about 30K ft. Buy the chute from a Chinese military surplus store.

Why doesn't Pelosi buy/charter her own damn plane. I read where she and her husband are worth 60 million plus.

19. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Gentlemen:

You'll play h@ll trying to catch me saying anything positive about Nancy Pelosi but...

In the aftermath of 911, Dubya made a deliberate decision to provide additional security for the Speaker of the House (Denny Hastert at the time) by supplying military transportation for his/her travel. The rationale was this: in the event of a catastrophe, war, etc., the speaker is second in line of succession to the presidency.

Basically, if the president is dead or incapacitated, the veep steps up. If the pres. and veep are both lost, the speaker steps up.

So... the military transport is all about providing secure travel for the person - who in a crisis situation - could replace the president as head of the executive branch. Conceptually, it is no different than Air Force 1 for Obambi and whatever that idiot Biden uses.

The bottom line: since commercial flights can't provide adequate security, they are no longer acceptable transportation for the speaker in a post 911 world.

In a technical sense it may be accurate when she says, "I didn't ask for a plane" or some words to that effect. It is sort of like, 'depends on what the definition of IS is'. In fact, Dubya put the mechanism in place. The salient question becomes at what point and under what circumstances do her requests for 'a ride' become abusive?

I think pretty much everything about her is an abuse but that's just my opinion.

sissy

20. bigdogtx

Sissy,

You are correct and it does make sense. But,,,,doesn't she go to CA almost every weekend? That is kind of a waste of OUR dollars!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.