1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pelosi loses her jet

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by daddiooo, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Now that Princess Pelosi is losing her jet she'll be flying Southwest Airlines because bags fly free.

Ya' gotta' love it.

2. GrubbyJack

GrubbyJack Member

3. brownk80

brownk80 Member

Life is a bitch and so is Pelosi!! I wonder how big a party the Air Force crew thru when they got the election results. Bet it was a big one!!

Brownk80

4. RAScott

RAScott Member

Can you imagine sitting next to that hag on a flight that long? YUCK!!!

5. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

She's getting her broom cleaned up, and she will tke it for a road trip tonight, a little late the full Moon was yesterday, but she had GPS now

6. perazzitms

perazzitms TS Member

She'll "live" in DC, and the private DNC jet will fly her home 4x a year or so. If you think she's going to rub shoulders with the unwashed masses, you're crazy. Don't forget, she's still a god in the eyes of Democrats.

7. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Mann.. my day went like crap.. and now this????? What is this Christmas or something..?? She's had so many facelifts she needs to shave.. OMG.. she reminds me of my ex wife..

8. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Can you imagine all the money we could be saving if we did ground these Government travels ???

9. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

How would you like to work for the TSA and have look at her "image" on the scanner or have to "pat" her down. LOL I think I'd quit my job first!!

10. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Think about how much the king has spent in jet fuel flying all over the world the last 3 weeks plus all the trips to camppaign for his Dem. buddies and buddets.

11. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

She should be flying the same way that any average citizen has to. These "ruling-class" people have forgotten who they work for; it is us. BT-100dc

12. RAScott

RAScott Member

Remember when they had the CEO's of the car makers drive from detroit to DC. i'd love to see the queen of the ball that she thinks she is drive back and forth to CA. in a smart car with no AC. like many of the unwashed have to do.

Bob S

13. thunder

thunder Active Member

"Broomstick ONE" is gone and hopeful it will never come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. ubustem&how

ubustem&how TS Member

You people simply amaze me. First I am not a Pelosi fan. How many of you really believe the new Speaker won't have their own jet use like Pelosi? Second, Where were your comments when Dear Ole George was continually flying to Texas or Ronny Reagen was setting the record for most flights on Air Force One by an incumbent president? In fact the very plane he flew on is now on display at his Library. If you really think politicians abuse our tax dollars on flights (as I Do)then oppose it totally not just one party!

15. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Pelosi was very unhappy with her first plane and demanded that her new plane have seating capacity for 200 and make the trip from DC to CA a non-stop flight.

Additionally she had the funds for this "transportation arrangement" run through the defense budget and to make sure that the Pentagon couldn't complain she directly oversaw the defense budget personally.

I really don't care what Reagan or either Bush did.......this bitch took full advantage of ALL OF US!

For those who don't watch the news much Boehner has stated he'll fly commerical. John came from very humble beginnings. Pelosi has been silver spoon fed since birth.

I watch with great interest.

16. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Boehner has annoucned that he will be flying commercial.

17. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

I also heard Boehner say he will fly commercial. I don't know much about him yet but from what I've seen I think he can be taken for his word if he has anything to say about it. Like it was stated above the Speaker of the House is third in line and he may have no choice but to fly as the Secret Service determines.

18. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Gosh, I thought she flew on a broom anyway, flew around Conress and singed all of their eyebrows. Charlie Henderson

19. roscoeparker

roscoeparker Member

After reading the threads on this site about Pelosi you guys really made me feel good, I hate that bitch. I can't wait to she and Obama are kicked out of D.C.

20. GW22

GW22 Active Member

"Broomstick ONE" -- That's HILARIOUS.

-Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.