1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pelosi at it again

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by TDB III, Sep 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TDB III

TDB III TS Member

Where is 2str8 when you need him? Oh, I forgot. He's out looking for McBush!!! On a more serious note; Yes gmag, a few analysts and talk shows have been talking about this for the last week or so and warning us that this was coming and here it is in all her glory. Another Pelosi talking point with absolutely no substance whatsoever just more money out of our pockets along with the doublespeak.

2. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Bush is suppose to Veto this foolishness. Jake

3. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Bush probably will veto it because of all the stupid bull crap that NAZI Pelosi and her lefty whacko pals taked onto it. To bad he doesn't have line item veto power. If he does veto it, the left wing sleeze balls will blame "HIM" for not passing it! Well the American people wanted "CHANGE" when they handed over control of congress to these FREAKING IDIOTS! I hope those that elected them are happy now!

4. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

gmag you must be incorrect in your thinking haven't you been paying attention. All the site liberals have been telling you for a long time that Bush has all the stock in the Oil industry not Pelosi.

"Bush is suppose to Veto this foolishness" even if he does I don't think the Dems will have any problem over riding the Veto.

Bob Lawless

5. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

They didn't pass it with sufficient margin to over ride a veto. I think they just want to divert the blame to Bush.

6. bayrat

bayrat TS Member

And you expected something different from Pelosi?

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

A 9 % approval rating creates desperation.

The farce continues.

HM

8. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

How is off-shore drilling the answer? Maybe you guys are missing the big picture here, oil doesn't last for ever. And unless you want to see $20 a gallon within 20 years, it would be a pretty good idea to come up with new energy.
    -Trappy

9. ou.3200

Trappy, I don't see a single post above saying that offshore drilling is THE answer. All kinds of "new energy" as you call it is being developed at the present time but it is not sufficient to support our energy needs now. You don't just wave a magic wand and have alternate energy sources appear that will support our economy. We have domestic sources of oil that need to be developed to run our economy and keep the energy dollars here at home until such time as alternate energy sources can replace oil if ever. The point is the Democrats are blocking all efforts to reduce our dependence on foreign oil. Dems: No drilling, no refineries, no coal, no nuclear power plants, just inflate your tires and trust us.

10. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

It's like this trappy boy! Nobody I know says that that we shoudn't seek new alternate energy sources. But in the MEANTIME we need to develop OUR OWN sources in order to NOT be at thew mercy of the other oil producing nations(MOST of which hate us by the way). We need refineres and a greater supply of U.S. oil to get us by WHILE we are seeking new energy sourches. Your LIBERAL PALS(many who asre oin the take from the middle eastern oil sheeks) don't really care about our independence on foreign oil or the fact we are importing 70% of our oil while sending untold billions to countries that sponsor terrorism. Get rid of NAZI Polosi and "Drill HERE and DRILL NOW"!!!!!

11. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Just think what shape our economy/country would be in Trappy if we did not send $700,000,000,000 each year to OTHER countries!!! This is ONE of the main reasons to drill here.

You also need to realize with your line of thinking, "oil doesn't last forever", shouldn't WE be drilling off OUR shores instead of Cuba and Mexico et al doing it?

12. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

T.Boone Pickens is correct. We need to drill now as a "gap measure" between creating substantial alternatives to fossil fuels. His idea's are bold and make a lot of sense. We can't have the uneducated like Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid try to understand what the average American is going through. Drill now!

Rick

13. ou.3200

Send your Senators an email or call them and tell them not to pass this flawed bill coming to them from the house.

14. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Trappy, I don't know who you are, But you sound young to me. If we keep doing what were doing by not getting our own oil supplies up to speed our country will be in deep s**t. If these Lefty's get into office I recommend that you and all the young people get a strong refrigerator box and prepare to live in it maybe under an overpass. We will be a third world nation picking s**t with the chickens...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.