1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pedro Nava our new head of Fish and Game

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by W.R.Buchanan, Jun 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

Well Mr Brown really screwed us this time, just like somehow we knew he would.

He appointed Pedro Nava as the new head of the Dept of Fish and Game here in CA.

This asshole was previously MY assembly person, and I would just like to inform you he is a first rate PRICK. I have had several conversations with him and he is not interested in what you have to say if it is contrary to his very limited views. He will be trouble for everyone who shoots anything in CA

He was the guy that introduced the legislation to stop the usage of lead shot for upland game last year which got shot down.

He is a staunch Anti Gun Liberal from Santa Barbara, and has no business being the head of Fish and Game. He does not hunt, fish or even give a shit about animals. He is strictly a politician looking to advance himself. He even ran for Gov. last election but was overshadowed by Brown.

I think this appointment is a political pay back.

I wrote Brown a letter vehimently opposing his appointment and I hope many of you CA shooters will do the same. I am also proposing that my gun club's 900 members write Brown as well.

Maybe we can get this asshole thrown back where he came from before he can do any damage.

If you have some free time this weekend drop Mr Brown a line protesting this appointment.

Believe me he will shut down every hunting opportunity and close as many seasons as he can legally do in as short a time as possible.

He is a complete in the bag schill for the far left nut jobs who he is using to advance his political carear.

Randy

2. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

Does not one in CA give a shit that this guy will kill the shooting sports as soon as he possibly can?

Randy

3. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

Yeah, Randy, some of us know all about Mr. Nava. He is anti-gun, and has the support of the HSUS. They are one of the biggest anti hunting groups out there.

This is what happens when we elect guys like Jerry Brown. The sad thing about all of this is the complacency of our fellow hunters. No one cared when the mountain lion hunting ban was placed on the ballot. I know many hunters that didn't even vote in that election. Same thing with the lead ban for the condors. I don't know what it's going to take to wake us up.

4. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

TTT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.