1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pederson mdl 4000

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bdenny, Jan 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bdenny

bdenny Member

Nov 19, 2010
    Guys I have found a Pederson mdl 4000.I had no idea what it was,did a little reading and what I know is that it started as a Mossberg pump.This is a gun that is unfired that the man that had it has passed away so I don't have any good stories.This gun has engraving I guess its engraving and not stamped but its beautiful.Its a 30 in fixed full choke and that barrel has to be a 1/4 in diameter very noise heavy.I'm hoping some of the elder statesman could give me some history of why you would put that kind of engraving on a Mossberg it doesn't seem to have increased the value of the gun.The wood is not relly that pretty or have alot of character and this one doesn't have the Monte Carlo stock.Iread where it was done in 1975 and they did several other guns i.e. Beretta and Perrazi.Any extra info would be neat the camera is at a birthday party I'll post some pictures later.
    Thanks Bill
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.