1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pedersen 1500

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by masterbee, Feb 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. masterbee

masterbee TS Member

I have a Pedersen 1500 that belonged to my dad. It appears to be a very nice old trap gun, but, I cannot find the owners manual. So I am looking for one or a copy of one. Also, if anyone knows how to select the barrel to shoot, I would appreciate some education. Thanks

2. masterbee

masterbee TS Member

Used to own one, do not have a manual, however, if you are shooting just one barrel, yoo have to dry fire the first barrell, operate the safety from on to off and back to on, then a pull of the trigger and the second barrel will fire. I can't remember which barrel fires on the first pull. You will have to experiment.

3. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

Maybe this will help

Manufactured for "Pedersen Custom" label by Aramberri of Spain. Pedersen is a name used by Mossberg in the early 70's to import higher end guns. Aramberri was a respected member of the Spanish manufacturers in the Eibar area. Aramberri closed in the early 80's and the assets were acquired by AyA. Factory parts no longer exist, though high end gunsmiths should be able to keep them shooting indefinitely for a price. These guns are noted for excellent subjective feel and pointability with very elegant lines, though I'm not aware of any the were manufactured with extra engraving or extraordinary wood. The shotguns had a unique for the time blueing process that was esthetic and durable. I think all the 1500's were fitted with stocks that placed the shooters eye well above the rib, resulting in patterns higher than the point of aim. This trait could be favorable to trap shooters or field shooters consistently shooting rising birds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

pedersen custom aramberri

pedersen model 1500 armberri spain

pederson 1500