1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PEAVINE-Please help me out !!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by poacherjoe, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poacherjoe

poacherjoe Well-Known Member

Peavine;You are the only one that had any info on buffered loads and I am still in need of info.If Tom Rosters book has any load data for the following supplies that I list Please give me a couple of recipes.If not I will have to break down and buy the supplies and manual to make it work.I would like to use what I already have. WW209 primers,The following powders-Blue,Red,Green and clay dot,700X,Herco,SR4756,Unique,HS-6 and 7,WST and Promo.I have every style hull and wad and I have BPI's Original Shot Buffer.If you can find something in your manual Please do if not list what I need to order.I have read the description on the manual on Precision's web site and it sounds like it deals primarily with BISMUTH or Heavy shot.I do not want to go and order the buffer and the manual if it won't provide the info I am looking for. Thanks Joe

2. peavine

peavine TS Member

Hey Joe, e- mail me. Jonathan Taylor

3. peavine

peavine TS Member

Oh yeah, forgot to say e-mail me you address and I'll snail mail you a copy of the loading data from the book. There are other loads but they are a little more involved. Good day, Jonathan Taylor

4. peavine

peavine TS Member

You have mail!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.