1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

pearl harbor day approaching.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dbcook, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

let us remember those who have paid the ultimate price as well as all the military that have & are defending our freedoms dwain

2. david

david Member

I saw Don Black from CA, over in Vegas doing the photography for the September shoot. He has a "Pearl Harbor Survivor" license plate. There was a great article in Trap and Field a few years ago about his story as a young man serving in the Navy at Pearl.

My grandparents were in Pearl at the time of the attack. My grandfather I believe was was a civilian with the Army Corps of Engineers, he and my grandmother were getting ready to go have a picnic that morning when the attack occured.

To all those who have served and those currently serving like my brother Jeff in the Army who is currently doing a year tour in Afghanistan. Thank you for your service!

David

3. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

4. phirel

phirel TS Member

Today is December 7.

Pat Ireland

5. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

i know pat i posted this on the 5th dwain

6. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

December 7th, 1941...........A day that will go down in infamy.......

I salute all those that serve and have served in any of our Armed Forces of the USofA!

God bless them, one and all!

[​IMG]

Hauxfan!

7. Dan S.

Dan S. TS Member

Sadly, I have noticed a distinct decline in the news about this. It has been many years that every December 7th there would be a headline on the front page, same on the home web page, etc. Today I was saddened that I saw nothing in our local paper for the first time. How quickly we forget. And this as an example of how unsafe our borders are when we feel too comfortable. I just hope this history won't repeat itself because we forgot.

8. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

I will always remember December 7th. Ironically, I was stationed in Hawaii and was discharged December 7th, 1972. Right after getting out of Nam

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.