1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Peace in the Middle East, What...

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dolphin77, May 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dolphin77

dolphin77 Member

If for some reason there were suddenly peace in the Middle East and all the countries like Iraq, Iran, etc were pumping oil what do you think would happen to the oil prices? They would drop. And who would this hurt? The Saudis....I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that they support terrorist and most of the 9/11 were Saudis? WC

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    The only way there is going to be peace in the middle east is when it's a self lighting glass parking lot.<br>
    <br>
    Some of these animals, and I do mean animals when they blow up or hack the heads off of innocents, have been revenge killing each other going back in some cases eight centuries. There ain't gunna be peace until they are dead.

3. dolphin77

dolphin77 Member

True, but not my point. I really believe that the Saudis are the controling force in the area, mainly to control the oil supply. WC

4. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

maybe that is why georgie boy sold the saudis billions upon billions upon billions of weapons in 07. the saudis have never been in a war that i remember of. do you suppose that the weapons slipped into the saudis terrorist network? dwain

5. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Georgie sold em huh. What arms company does he work for? Wow, billions upon billion upon billions. Thats quite a few.

6. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

georgie authorized the us to sell them. i didn,t know that you wouldn,t understand that.next time i will be a little more specific in my explanation so the simpletons can understand. & yes it was several billions of dollars worth. dwain

7. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Georgie sold em huh. What arms company does he work for? Wow, billions upon billion upon billions. Thats quite a few.

8. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

What a stupid post! Who gives a shit about the Mideast!

9. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

"the saudis have never been in a war that i remember of."

Just exactly what do you call Desert Storm,,,dwain???

10. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

i was under the impression desert storm was iraq & kuwait. if the saudis were involved i don,t remember that. is this correct jack? dwain

11. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

The Saudis were heavily involved in Desert Storm, militarily and strategically. The majority of coalition forces were based from Saudi Arabia. Saddam Hussein briefly had Iraqi troops in Saudi Arabia, until they were forced out.

12. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

didn,t know that.thanks jack. my mistake. dwain

13. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

I learn so much history, sociological development and political insights from this board. Its why I love it so. Jake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.