1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PC Police, Not Only After Imus

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by GunDr, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Now the PC crowd is after all the consrvative radio hosts.

Some of the quotes are quite funny, but on target.

Here's an example....from Michael Savage

"And what's this sympathy, constant sympathy for sexually confused people? Why should we have constant sympathy for people who are freaks in every society?" adding, "But you know what? You're never gonna make me respect the freak. I don't want to respect the freak." Savage concluded: "The freak ought to be glad that they're allowed to walk around without begging for something. You know, I'm sick and tired of the whole country begging, bending over backwards for the junkie, the freak, the pervert, the illegal immigrant. All of them are better than everybody else. Sick. Everything is upside down."

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Grammie might agree:

All this crap is to divert your attention from what is happening in the REAL world.

I saw more news about the 3 words of Imus on the news than anything about how many were killed in Iraq, or how many murders committed in New York City and Washington DC, and not a damn snippet regarding the shoddy practices of certain money lending concerns. Sharpton and Jackson being called "Advocates" makes me want to throw up.

The Media has taken a page from Roman Emperor Nero's book. We get bread (entitlements) and circuses while the country burns.

Sorry, that's just the way it is. The country needs an overhaul it will never get.

Enjoy your NFL and Nascar.

HM

3. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

HM, well said!

4. grammie

grammie TS Member

Halfmile:

I do indeed agree!!!

One fine day America will finally awaken and find,,,,,"they got everything they wished for"....

AKA Grammie.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.