1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

pc help

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by tcr1146, Apr 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Wife played on my pc! Now the fonts are so big on TS.com that only a few threads are on the monitor screen. Be real clear and complete on your instructions! Thanks, Tom Rhoads

2. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Tom, press the control button down and hold it and turn the wheel on your mouse and you will see that the size will go big or little according to which way you turn the wheel. Jackie B.

3. tcr1146

Jack-I have a laser mouse so that won't work! Thanks, Tom Rhoads

4. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Tom, in the upper left click on "view".... then go to text size,

5. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

My computer also has resize on the upper right side and you can choose normal to 200 pct. Jackie B.

6. tcr1146

Thanks Rick! Now have normal size but the whole home page on Ts.com is screwed up! Don't know how to fix that! Tom Rhoads

7. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

You may also be able to go to a restore point created prior to your wife's use of the computer. Be warned that you may not recover things that you have saved after the restore point was created. On an XP system go to "Help and Support" (located on the "Start" menu. Then follow the instructions. I don't know exactly where Vista and Win 7 may have this but a little looking around should locate it.

Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.