1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

pc help

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by tcr1146, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

At this advanced age (read-dinosaurism) I am not willing to do the heavy research necessary in finding the best option! Can someone guide me on what I need!?!: My wife's computer is again dying with blue screens with increasing frequency! She is addicted and plays numerous word games, skill games, card games etc on pogo! The monitor is okay as is the keyboard and mouse! What desktop computer do you recommend and how much trouble are we going to have setting it up, installing whatever needs to be installed etc! What brand etc and yes, cost is a factor! Thanks, Tom Rhoads

2. tcr1146

3. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

Dell, Every thing is USB plug ins nowadays. Set up should take longer to clean the desk than to get the computer fired up.

4. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Tom,

Go to Dell's web site and pick out a system. It will come delivered to your door ready to plug in and play.

You could also search for other brands or sales that might be active.

I'd get a nice laptop with a 17" screen, wireless mouse and keyboard.

Guy B.

5. tcr1146

Thanks guys! Tom Rhoads

6. slayer

slayer Well-Known Member

What guy said. Make sure you have good virus protection. It will probably come with some. When it expires downoad avast free protection. We have everything through Verizon. Great program, Phones and internet. Fast and idiot proof.Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.