1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PBS week long special on Newtown

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by pyrdek, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    I am "sure" that this will be a week long coverage of "fair and unbiased reporting" aren't you? After all Public Broadcasting, who just happens to be funded by that same government that is so vehemently opposed to guns, and that same PBS who is so dependent on receiving funds from that same government surely would not bias their coverage to support a position of that same government now would they? And I am sure it is purely coincidental that this announcement just happens to have the air dates when this same government will be pushing Congress to "regulate" firearms when the various bills are presented.

Yea, that is just all a series of "coincidences I am sure. And it is just coincidence that pigs have now been tracked outflying the latest USAF interceptor jets too I am sure!

Below is an excerpt but here is the link to the full story: Click Here.

BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) — Public television is putting its resources into a week-long examination of the Connecticut school shooting.

PBS announced Monday it will air a series of programs under the umbrella title "After Newtown." The February series will "continue the public conversation" on the topics of gun laws, mental illness and school security, PBS said.

Programs including "PBS NewsHour," 'Frontline" and "Washington Week with Gwen Ifill" will be part of the initiative. The science series "Nova" will air a documentary on violence and the brain.

A "Frontline" report will examine the life of Adam Lanza, who shot his way into Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown on Dec. 14 and killed 20 first-graders and six adults before committing suicide.

PBS' "After Newtown" initiative airs Feb. 18 to 22 (check local listings for times).
  2. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    I wonder if they are going to explain how memorial pages were put on facebook 4 days before the event? OR..... Why a "Father" was laughing just before he came to the mike and had to get into character? OR... Where the person is at, or body of said person, that was shot in the woods behind the school? OR.... Why was the kids in a house of a man with toys, instead of on the school bus with a known person? OR... Said mans screen actors guild number?

Just sayin......

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2007
    Eastern Washington
    Any bets on how much "Propaganda B S" is going to take place????

The LAST time PBS had a "Journalist" the show was called "Firing Line" with William F. Buckley Jr.

Watched a great debate over the 1968 Gun Control Act in 1972 when I was still in High School.

Watched a Psychiatrist RIP APART all the liberals on the show and their idiotic ideology!!! about "gun control" reducing crime and murders!!!

That the one they should air!! Refresh everyone memory of the REAL WORLD.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.