1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PBB NO MORE CHEMO

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by PerazziBigBore, Aug 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

I went to get my Chemo today.and much to my dismay.. The Docors said my body is two weak and fragile to continue. The cancer is invading other organs amd there is no protocall at all for what I have.. I'm up to 500mg of oxycodin per week with aded amounts of morphine to keep my pain in check.. They also seem to think of a 2 to 4 week date till the ending.. We put up a good fight my friends.. Wish I had better news.. Mike

2. APrice

APrice Active Member

So very sorry to hear that Mike. You're a very courageous man.

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Mike I'm so sorry I never got to meet you in person, but am so proud you have allowed me to call you a compadre...Don't despair as you're already in the Lords hands

4. Vickie

Vickie Member

Mike, I am so sorry to hear this, but don't give up, fight it all the way. miracles can happen. We should all cherish every moment we have with our family and friends. God is the only one who knows what he has in store for us.
    God Bless you and your family Mike. You are in our prayers.

Vickie Larkin

5. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Mike not much we mere mortals can say or do at this point. I for one am glad that you touched my life. Your help in selecting a Perazzi has been a pleasure. Never thought I would own one but now I do. Spoke with Dan at the Grand and he stated he was going to pay you a visit. Hopefuly he will make it. May the rest of your journey be a peaceful one. Gods speed friend. Jake

6. Mike Hessong* (MH*)

Mike Hessong* (MH*) Active Member

Mike, I feel the same way Vickie does; NEVER give up or give in. Miracles happen. I believe that 100%. I don't think it is denial, just wanting to be always positive. I know you have so many people saying prayers for you, and like CalvinMD said, I am sorry I haven't gotten to meet you YET, but I want to think a miracle will happen, and I will meet you at some bunker range in the near future. One here on earth. You have fought more than any person I have run across recently, and I know you can beat this terrible thing. Prayers continue to go your way from South Texas !!! From another Mike* (MH*)

7. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Mike I'm really sorry to hear that, I have been following your progress hoping for the best, I hope God will intervene, when I was going through treatments I met a guy that was given the same news, I figured he was about finished, then I saw him in a cafe about 2 yrs later, he said he didn't know what or how it happened, but he had recovered

8. Feist Hunter

Feist Hunter TS Member

We are all there with ya in thought and prayer Mike...

9. lovethesport

lovethesport Member

mike, i am sorry to hear this, you are an excellent ambassador of the sport, your willingness to share your knowledge freely will always keep you in my memories....it was and will always remain an honour to have known you

10. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

Mike:

You are always in our prayers. Your fight set the bar to a very high point for all of us.

May God be with you and your family always, and bring you comfort.

Dave

11. Hal1225

Hal1225 Member

Hi Mike you will not be forgotten! Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience with us. Good Luck and may God give you comfort and peace.

Harry Lyga

12. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Mike my thoughts and prayers will continue to be with you and your family. Keep your head held high and know you are no quitter. You have so many people that love and care for you and that says alot about the type of man you are. You have touched us all in a way you may never know. God Bless you my TS.COM friend.

Matt Parker

13. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

This is not the news we all were hoping for . WE still will be praying for you . I was hoping for a spring vacation back to New Orleans and spend a few moments with you at the shop as I did one Thanksgiving when I met you for the first time . With Gods luck we still may . God Bless you Mike .

14. kfbagt

kfbagt Member

An example to us all, God Bless and Good Luck,
    Paul

15. bluedevil

bluedevil Active Member

God Bless you Mike, you have made the world a better place and you will not be forgotten by your buddies on TS.com.

16. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

GOD bless you, family, and friends.

17. twcpdc

twcpdc Member

Mike,
    Our prayer is that God will take you in his arms and comfort you in this time. We will miss you if that is what takes place but you will be in a new wonderful home with street of gold. God Bless Tom

18. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Mike,

Very sorry to hear this. I wish I had gotten to meet you in person...we had some good chats on the phone, though, chats I enjoyed immensely.

I wish I had better words....you're a good man, with lots of friends to see you through this. Lean on that...

I hope that the other side is filled with endless days of 100 straights from the 27 for you...and carryovers to decide the champion.

Stay strong, my friend. Still hoping beyond hope for the miracle, but I know that God has his plan for all of us.

Jeff

19. folothru

folothru Member

he there fellow strong attitude .......i like that
    i`ll break a coupla for you .smoke em wingman

20. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Mike, Very sorry to hear that. I've followed you and your projects, Probably read every post you've made. Although I've yet to meet you in person I feel as if I've known you all my life. We'll keep praying for you. Miricales do happen my friend.

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.