1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Payroll tax waiver

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Nov 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Curious that we have SS in the red,,,,,according to Wash Post on 10/29,,,,$105B this year and Dick Durbin on Sunday with Chris Wallace touted continuing this waiver,,,,and was not challenged by Chris or John Kyl (I think),,,,that if this is continued,,,,,the cumulative amount in 2011 and 2012 would be close to $260,000,000,000 in the red,,,,,,,WHERE IS THE MONEY GOING TO COME FROM TO MAKE THIS UP?????

What are these people thinking???? Are they trying to make it go broke,,,,, FASTER,,,,why isn't somebody screaming that this is wrong and if it is not wrong,,,,please tell me what am I missing????? Medicare/Medicaid is in as bad if not worse shape,,,,where is THAT money coming from????

Was/IS husseincare going to be their fix,,,,,bring in the dollars that have been paid in premiums into the general budget and place another band-aid on this,,,,what happens when there is not enough money there????

2. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

IT'S WRONG!!!!!!!

What does it do to help the employer??? Nothing

Is it really helping the employee??????? NO

Don

3. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

It's just the lack of leadership and brains that have taken over the government of this once great country

The damn fools still haven't figured out you still have to pay the piper

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Some of the ows don't realize it either....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.