1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PayPal for ATA dues

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by luvtrapguns, Oct 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

I went online to pay my ATA dues. ATA seems to feel that an anti gun organization is quite OK when it comes to putting money in their coffers. Seems to me the ATA site favors payment by PayPal, even offerring the opportunity to become a PayPal member. On the other hand PayPal seems to feel gun related organizations are OK but their guns are not. Makes me say Hmmmmm. With all the negative comments recently posted regarding PP, HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS? Marc

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

This has come up before

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Apparently, on the other hand, Pay-Pal isn't against gun organizations either.At least they are not against making money on gun organizations. Bulge.

4. Husky44

Husky44 Active Member

The last two times I’ve used PayPal my credit card number was stolen…May just have been a coincidence, but I won’t risk it again.

5. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Holywood and the actors are anti gun but they love to make their money with a gun.

6. Mdl1261

Mdl1261 Member

Ive turn down several deals because the buyer wanted to deal with pay-pal and I wont !!! Pay-Pal can stick it where the sun dont shine !!I refuse to deal with anyone or company that is anti gun ... I hope the rest take that same thought line. Chuck

7. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

Same here Chuck. J.W.

8. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

I pay at the first shoot of each target year. Bill Malcolm

9. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

PayPal scares the hell out of me.

Jon Reitz

10. slodsm

slodsm Member

I too pay at the first shoot of the year since paypal saw fit to lock my acct for selling a rail for an AR15 since it was an "assault weapon part"!

I have done well over 100,000 dollars worth of business through paypal over 10 years of dealing with cars and drag racing and they lock up my acct for a rail that is nothing more than a machined piece of metal to hand a flashlight or grip off of? Paypal can suck it!

Jeremy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.